Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by T/A Addict View Post
      I can't believe that with everybody suing for every little thing that there has not been a lawsuit filed against photobucket....... They have ruined such an extensive amount of info for everybody across the internet! This choice they have made has totally ruined so much. They ought to be forced to continue allowing pics that were posted pre dating their infamous decision to kill themselves.
      Yeah, it completely sucks. I've been working my way through the thread, and changing over to Flickr, but it's a sucky process. Fortunately (but unfortunately) there hasn't been too much progress other than some bodywork, which is boring for most people on here. But most of my money for the next year will be going towards getting into a new house with a 5.5 car garage, so unfortunately car spending will inevitably have to slow down....

Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

Now that it's been a bit, are you satisfied with the fit and finish of the hood? I'm considering one so that I can shelve the Formula hood. Also, what did you settle on for a latch and hinges?
      1971 Firebird
      2017 Slipstream SS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4