Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
      Country Flag: Australia
      Quote Originally Posted by linkstar69 View Post
      Sounds great
      Quote Originally Posted by noob5,000,000 View Post
      Killer build! I really like everything about it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      Spools power instantly. Can't imagine it's not dialled in yet and how much more to come. Car looks great. Checking out your undercarriage, that is s serious set up. I'd love to see that car in person!
      Thanks guys.

Glad to finally get it to this point and to have no really major problems. The guy who you can see tuning it is a totally unassuming fellow. It is only once you get to know him a bit that you find out he spent 13 years with Ilmor. Started with them in the early 90's and won an Indy 500 with them in 92', before going to their F1 program. He was then based in Northamptonshire and answered directly to Mario Illien and Paul Morgan. They were building engines for a heap of F1 teams, including McLaren and won a couple of world championships during his time. Ilmor bought their own jet which was used to ferry engines around along with the Ilmor guys. He got out after Paul Morgan died when he crashed his Hawker Sea Fury and Mercedes bought a greater stake in the company leading to more control from the Germans. Interesting guy.

Check out the page for his business where he has a video of a 5L coyote cranking out serious power at 8200 rpm - http://www.innov8raceengines.com.au/
      1967 Mustang Fastback - widebody https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...stang-Fastback
      1966 Plymouth Fury III
      1961 Oldsmobile 88 "bubbletop" = next project

Country Flag: Norway
      Any updates?

Fantastic work with your ride Gil! I currently have a 67 fastback that you'd think Fred Flintstone used to own if you catch my drift. Everything about your build is what I'd like to eventually reincarnate my dream machine into. Looking forward to more material from you! ~ Rich

Any updates? This beast has to have seen track time by now......

Country Flag: Norway
      Did you crash the bad mustang and is still recovering in the hospital or something? Hope everything is good!

Man, this Build is super duper legit. I'm going to spend the next few days going over it again and again.

What is the status of it now? Hope everything is well.
      Follow my Instagram
      And my build on here
      check out Opentracker Racing Products

Country Flag: United States
      very nice job!

Betsy

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10