Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Photoshop a fridge...Need ideas.

Alright guys,
      So I scored an old retro refrigerator a few weeks ago that is going into my garage. It is going to be for.....well, lets just say the dispensing of some form of a liquid. A barley pop if you will. Anyway I am trying pool some ideas for the design of this thing. I want to have a cool looking fridge to sit out in the garage. It would be nice to have some kind of a car theme. I was thinking of flames, racing stripes, maybe a car handle to open the door.....the possibilities are endless. I am pretty much open to anything. Any color as well. Your ideas would be greatly appreciated. I attached a pic if anyone wants to try some photoshopin.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Country Flag: United States
      bwaha it looks like it needs a big coca-cola logo on it

Here is mine in my living room. Chic did not dig it at first. But after I went ahead and put it in there anyway, she likes it. Not to mention that EVERYONE that has ever seen it loves it, even the non car people!

https://www.pro-touring.com/forum/at...achmentid=3277
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Dang shmoov69, that is cool. I found a site called craigerator.com that has some cool designs. Check out the concept one called "The Cheverator". It is real neat.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoobie69
      Dang shmoov69, that is cool. I found a site called craigerator.com that has some cool designs. Check out the concept one called "The Cheverator". It is real neat.
      Molded the Cheverator with a 69 Camaro (poorly)

I definately dig that stripe theme. The grill would be so cool to put in. I tried this out, but it is pretty plain.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Click on "Fridge" over at www.plex.ws We painted this one to see if I would like the colors on the Tempest. I need to finish putting all the chrome back on it, but you get the idea. The center round thing is a clock, and it has an defrost switch on it, one of the first to have that, i think.

I'm with jimmy flame it

Kennyd has one that is candy apple green with silver flames!
      Jimmy yours looks BadA$$
      KENNY DAVIS HOTRODS

Thanks, I bought it from Jay adams after he bought it from the Strange's. It did not work for him for a couple years and when I got it home I got it to work after a little rewiring and a new thermostat morphed in. The color is a candy green of somekind.
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

I did this for my girlfriend yesterday. It is an idea that you could easily do on a fridge.

Adam_______Offical Car Name "ILLUSION"
      383 Stroker, Stock cast heads, T-56 tranny, 4.11 gears, 2002 T/A dash, 4th gen interior including seatbelts, power lumbar seats, 18" Budnik Wheels, Hydraboost, QA1 shocks, DC Controller, Power steering conversion, fuel cell, unique exhaust set up........
      ILLUSION Website-----------Old Website--------------My Car on Lateral-g.net----------- Need something designed?-AdFabDesign

ive seen them painted like tool boxes..beings its already red could be fake craftsman box..im digging all those others too..esp the one in the living room..lol
      Darrin Stalnecker
      1969 Camaro Convert full pt pr
      2007 Corvette Supercharged
      1968 Camaro LS1 T56
      http://www.fquick.com/dropit69

Actually, the pic isn't the exact one that I have. Mine is still the original white color. I am still open to any color. I was thinking of incorporating tail lights and a license plate towards the bottom. I also like the strip that 23corner_blitz incorporated in his design. The tool box idea is great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69
      Thanks, I bought it from Jay adams after he bought it from the Strange's. It did not work for him for a couple years and when I got it home I got it to work after a little rewiring and a new thermostat morphed in. The color is a candy green of somekind.

it's a strange strange world! lol
      (inside joke some will get it others won't)
      KENNY DAVIS HOTRODS

Quote Originally Posted by Travis B
      it's a strange strange world! lol
      (inside joke some will get it others won't)

I have heard it is very strange at times!
      But, I got a cool fridge out of it! It does have some cancer coming out of the bottom of the door though.
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com