Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: United States
      A few more pictures
      Attached Images Attached Images      

What headlights are those? Do they throw a pretty good distance at night?

I picked them up from eBay and I haven’t tested them driving at night yet but they were lighting up probably 200 feet or more in my yard. Here’s a link to them.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F302318624681

It was a nice day out so I figured I needed some new pictures.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

This thing hasn’t been updated in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova70 View Post
      This thing hasn’t been updated in a while.
      What you did to the car is what should be done to my car but literally everyone on here but me can do body work/fabricate/weld/build a professional car lol. Didn't know you were in SA. Im 2 and a half hours north in Temple. Was just in SA a few weeks ago selling my 904 to a guy with a bad ass Cuda.

Quote Originally Posted by 71_Challenger View Post
      What you did to the car is what should be done to my car but literally everyone on here but me can do body work/fabricate/weld/build a professional car lol. Didn't know you were in SA. Im 2 and a half hours north in Temple. Was just in SA a few weeks ago selling my 904 to a guy with a bad ass Cuda.
      I learned everything by just getting in and doing it. Got to start somewhere right. Hell yeah i went and picked up a A-833 in temple about two months ago. If you checked out my pictures you seen about the only thing better on my car when I got it was the roof. Damn vinyl tops are only good for one thing, rusting out your roof.

I learned everything by just getting in and doing it. Got to start somewhere right. Hell yeah i went and picked up a A-833 in temple about two months ago. If you checked out my pictures you seen about the only thing better on my car when I got it was the roof. Damn vinyl tops are only good for one thing, rusting out your roof.
      Lol my car has rust in other places too, its just the roof is easily the worst. Mopar stuff is insanely expensive here in Tx which is another reason why i want to switch to LS. I had to drive to north ft. worth to get the big block/727 and that was $1000 and it hadn't ran in 30+ years. My only other option was a 360/727 all the way in Lubbock for $900 and Lubbock is 5 hours from me as north ft. worth was only 2.5 hours. And plus i went big block cause ive never owned a big block and a big block challenger sounded great at the time. Key words "at the time" lol. And you 100% stole my favorite old school car color scheme. White with black hood, black trunk lid, blacked out bumpers and black wheels. Looks perfect on the Challenger now that i've seen yours. So glad you didn't do one of the typical e body colors.

Quote Originally Posted by 71_Challenger View Post
      Lol my car has rust in other places too, its just the roof is easily the worst. Mopar stuff is insanely expensive here in Tx which is another reason why i want to switch to LS. I had to drive to north ft. worth to get the big block/727 and that was $1000 and it hadn't ran in 30+ years. My only other option was a 360/727 all the way in Lubbock for $900 and Lubbock is 5 hours from me as north ft. worth was only 2.5 hours. And plus i went big block cause ive never owned a big block and a big block challenger sounded great at the time. Key words "at the time" lol. And you 100% stole my favorite old school car color scheme. White with black hood, black trunk lid, blacked out bumpers and black wheels. Looks perfect on the Challenger now that i've seen yours. So glad you didn't do one of the typical e body colors.
      I only meant that I had to replace my whole floor, both quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk floor, trunk floor extension panels, tail panel, and a few patches here and there. Doors, fenders, and roof were rust free. I sold my black challenger and since I have gotten rid of it I’ve been thinking maybe white isn’t going to stay. I think which I hellcat it I’ll want to go with the new F8 green because it looks good on the new mopars riding around. Big block mopars sound good and run good. If you do a few mods to that 400 like a 500 stroker kit with a .650ish lift cam and open those heads up you would have a tire killing monster on your hands I know that’s what I pulled out of my car. I got 6 mpg before I couldn’t help but floor it everywhere.

I only meant that I had to replace my whole floor, both quarters, outer wheel houses, trunk floor, trunk floor extension panels, tail panel, and a few patches here and there. Doors, fenders, and roof were rust free. I sold my black challenger and since I have gotten rid of it I’ve been thinking maybe white isn’t going to stay. I think which I hellcat it I’ll want to go with the new F8 green because it looks good on the new mopars riding around. Big block mopars sound good and run good. If you do a few mods to that 400 like a 500 stroker kit with a .650ish lift cam and open those heads up you would have a tire killing monster on your hands I know that’s what I pulled out of my car. I got 6 mpg before I couldn’t help but floor it everywhere.
      Also its going to be my daily driver so obviously the big block won't work for very long. Although i do only drive around town to do things i need to do i would like to just decide to drive to Houston or Dallas one day and not worry about the car making it lol. I would like to build my car like a newer model demon. I love the look of them and i don't like many newer model cars.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com