Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

2015 Ohio Musclecar Challenge

The dates are set and registration is open for the Ohio Musclecar Challenge 2015. The event will be held at Pittsburgh International Race Complex in Wampum PA on August 21st - 23rd. The event will start Friday August 21 with a new event called Track Cross. Track Cross is run on the North Track Road Race course. You start just before turn 1 and end just after turn 8. It is timed like Autocross. Track Cross will start at 5:30PM with registration starting at 3:30PM. Saturday will be Road Racing and Sunday Autocross. I hot lunch is provided and Steak dinner included with all entries. Of coarse there will be the hundreds of homemade cookies, what's an event with out the homemade cookies. There are awards for all 3 events and a grand champion for the best combined time. Registration is limited to 60 cars. For more info or to register visit: http://orangeconeracing.com/eventscoming.php?eventid=56

Hope to see you there!

Bob Bertelsen

Deb and I plan to be there with both cars for sure!

Registration has been open for just over 3 weeks and we are half full. Total cars is 60, we are at 30. Don't delay signing up or you might might be watching instead of running this year. Hope to see you there!
      Bob Bertelsen

You don't want to miss this one. The competition is wonderful, the camaraderie is 2nd to none and the food is...

AWESOME !!!
      Rich

'Wicked Witch'...1969 Camaro, Mast Motorsports LS-3, Magnum T-56, DSE suspension & BFG Rival-S on Forgeline wheels.
      A herd of stock #'s-matching '69 Camaros.

Registration is almost full. We have 54 cars. At this time 55 is the limit as I am saving the last 5 spots for sponsors. Who is going to get that last spot?
      Also, we have a facebook page, check it out at:

https://www.facebook.com/ohiomusclecarchallenge

Have a great day!

Thanks Bob Bertelsen and sponsors for an awesome event. Wifey and I had a lot of fun. Besides the cool cars, great people, and racing, that steak dinner is something I had to see to believe! You guys don't mess around keeping us fat n happy!
      Justin Snow

Had a blast. I will be back next year.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com