Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      Country Flag: United States
      We'll be commuting from the Farrington compound so it doesn't matter either way to us.

I'm open at this point not knowing the area at all. I'll stand by for now.

Thanks,
      Kerry
      66 Chevelle - LS-Leap

LQ9 / T56 Complete - Phase 2 in process!!
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...t-LS-Heap-quot
      SC&C, Kore3, Detroit Speed, BBS, Advanced Induction, TickPerf, Currie, Moser, Holley, Hellwig, Edelbrock LS-Kit, Mast, Wilwood, BP-Automotive, StopTech, Ridetech, Hotchkis, UMI, Energy Suspension, AAW, B&B Classic's, PPG, Aeromotive, Canton, C&R, Sparco, Ididit, Spectre, Bridgestone, DakotaDigital, Alpine, RockfordFosgate

I'm right there with everything you said Karl! From the first time to an awesome time and awesome people. You just kept on getting better and started playing with the big kids and I stayed playing in the sandbox! LoL! We're not going to make it again this year as its my nieces college graduation ceremony that weekend and we can't miss that since nobody else on my side has ever graduated college! DOOH!!

Quote Originally Posted by dunnjun View Post
      Midwest Musclecar Challenge was my 1st auto race (2010). Mark and Jesse Bowler throw the best event I have ever been to. It's the one that all other events I attend are judged by. I had the best instruction that a newb could understand, and they had me up to speed ( my fault ) pretty fast on the road course. The Putnam Park track is safe with out being too easy, yet it remains challenging to this day. There are always lines to clean up! ;) And the new autox venue in Terra Haute is muscle car BIG with great traction on the concrete surface. It makes you feel like you're a spert autoxer... until you hit that cone! lol Beginners are very welcome, and may become suspicious of all the overly friendly people. No worries dudes!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Any decision on motel's for the Muscle Car Challenge?

Kurt and Andrew Chenoweth
      70 Challenger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com