Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Eddie Motorsports Big Block Mopar 383-426-440 Serpentine Pulley Drive Systems

Name:  Eddie Motorsports 002.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  64.2 KB

New Product Alert:

Name:  Eddie Motorsports S-Drive Serpentine Pulley kit_383-426-440_Mopar 002.jpg
Views: 612
Size:  764.7 KB

Big Block Mopar 383-426-440 Serpentine Pulley Drive Systems

When you purchase an Eddie Motorsports S-Drive Serpentine Pulley System, one part number gets you everything you need to fully accessorize the front of your engine. The kits will equip your engine with an ultra-reliable, single, six rib serpentine belt system that is easy to install and they are absolutely stunning to look at.

Eddie Motorsports has recently introduced their newest S-Drive Serpentine Pulley System for Big Block Mopar engines 383-426-440. The compact drive systems are American made and come complete with all of the necessary billet aluminum pulleys and mounting brackets that are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum by Eddie Motorsports in their Southern California manufacturing facility. The Mopar S-Drives are the cleanest looking systems on the market and utilize a single spring loaded tensioner to keep the serpentine belt properly tensioned at all times; there is no need for multiple, unreliable, idler pulleys to clutter up the assembly.

The Eddie Motorsports S-Drive kits are available in configurations with or without power steering and/or air conditioning. The kits come standard with new, name-brand components including a Powermaster Mopar “OEM look”, 165 amp, one wire alternator with internal cooling fan, Tuff Stuff aluminum water pump and housing, Gates tensioner and six rib serpentine belt, Sanden style A/C compressor, Maval power steering pump (where applicable), and all of the necessary stainless steel fasteners.

Eddie Motorsports billet aluminum S.drive Serpentine pulley systems are a great compliment to their complete line of billet aluminum accessories and engine dress-up parts. Whether you are looking for the ultimate in customizing or performance, Eddie Motorsports billet aluminum components are the answer.

Eddie Motorsports, 11479 Sixth Street, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 888-813-1293 ph 909-945-9293 fax www.eddiemotorsports.com
      Last edited by Trackside-Brandy; 09-19-2014 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Did not attach photos
      Brandy Morrow Phillips
      Site Contributor

WWW.PRO-TOURING.COM

Follow me for the latest event news on Pro-Touring.com

Country Flag: United States
      How much for black anodized with A/C and PS?

Nice system. A majority of the systems out there for the big block Mopar and 2nd Gen Hemi do not have spring loaded tensioners. This, IMO, is the best looking system I have seen so far. Kudos for Eddie for making a product for the Mopar crowd. This should fit the "old" "2nd Gen" 426 Hemi by the way, they are the same deck height, same water pump, same distributor, same crank balancer as a 440.

I will probably end up with an electric water pump on mine, want to run low mount on the AC and already have a custom power steering pump matched to my system. Look like I will still be making my own system. I do like this one though.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com