Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Cruisin The Coast 2014 Autocross

American Street Car Series is happy to announce we have joined forces with the fine folks at Cruisin The Coast and will host an Autocross there this year, 2014. We have talked with these guys for a couple years and now have a location for an autocross.
      For those that have attended this event in the past, we will be doing the autocross at the Biloxi Coliseum parking lot on Tuesday and Wednesday (Oct.7-8) of the event. This will give you plenty of reason to come early to the event and participate. All registered participants for the week long event are welcomed to autocross and enjoy this new venue at an already fun filled week of car activities.
      If you have never been to Cruising the Coast, trust me, this is a huge event, usually over 8000 registered cars and action packed 30 mile stretch of coastal cruising. I attended as a participant last year and was blown away at the quantity and quality of cars there, driving and cruising all week.
      Hotels fill fast and this event is only about two months away, so make your plans now if you haven't already to attend and take advantage of this new venue there.

Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Nice. I think I can sneak over for the day on tuesday. Scott

Gotta do this
      Start sweet talking the boss tomorrow. : )

The one year I will not have a car ready!!! I attend this event every year and early in the week is the best time to be there to enjoy your car once Thursday comes it's like a parking lot!!!
      Tim B.

I can help you with that Tim.........hahaha...........

I have been waiting for them to add an autocross event for years! I live 2 cities over in Gautier so I will definitely be attending to see everyone run.

I am embarrassed to say but this it will be the first time to actually attend an event. I hate my car isn't ready to try this out because I am itching to start racing.

Great addition to an already great event. We usually just go down to the drag strip in Gulfport to watch everyone run. But this should be much more satisfying for my tastes.

I assume this is open to public viewing right?
      1968 Dodge Coronet Deluxe

Build thread:https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...t-Deluxe-Build

"Make it three yards, motherf***er, and we'll have us an automobile race."

Yes. The autocross will be at the convention center in Biloxi parking lot. We will have tents set up with food vendors on the upper level of the parking deck. This will keep spectators separate from participators and will provide a great viewing area for those wanting to watch.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

I wish I had the budget this year to go. I'm due for a trip to the gulf. Y'all have fun.
      Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

we're hoping to have the fresh motor in my Camaro for CTC this year. I was there the whole week last year and had a blast. Can only do Thursday, Friday Saturday this year though. Can't wait for retirement so I can come and go when and where I damned well feel like!!
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

T minus 5 days before I head down to Biloxi, cones, timing and charger in tow. Be sure to come out and have fun with us Tuesday and Wednesday next week. Cruisin the Coast is such a blast anyway and now with an added Autocross, it will be epic for us PT guys. Come on down and help us represent!!! I have been to events all over the country and this one tops them all for a week long, 30 mile, 7 city coast line cruise. If it is cool, it will probably be at CTC next week. over 5000 pre registered and 8000 expected. SEE YA THERE!!!
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Darn it we will be at the cruise before and after the AX event or I would certainly join in the fun. I would still like to meet up with you guys if you're in town Monday prior to the AX.
      Rocky
      This is Larry Callahan adding to Rocky's profile.

I'm sorry to say that we have lost Rocky.

RIP....

If Lonestar Goodguys and CTC are on separate weekends again next year, I'll plan on adding this on eto my list. Its been too long since I've been down there.
      Chris

Total Cost Involved - Ridetech - Fatman - Total Control Products - Gateway Performance - MaverickMan Carbon

Does anyone have pics of the maroon 67 camaro from the autocross event. Wanted to get some pics of the engine bay but my camera was not cooperating at the time. Thanks!

-J
      www.totalcostinvolved.com
      "Quality doesn't cost, it pays"

Does anyone know if the times for the cruisin the coast 2015 event are posted anywhere?

This years times are posted at http://www.autocrosstimes.com/ Pick the event and day you want the times for.
      Tom Pichette

Pit crew for Valerie Pichette and her 1988 Pontiac TransAm GTA "DragonLady"

Thanks! At least I was faster than Cristy Lee!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com