Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 88 s10

88 s10

This project started out as body & paint and off the road for 4 months . That was 2 years ago . Needless to say it's gone beyond body & paint . I've gone the whole ridetech ( AirRide Tech ) system , Magnaflow exhaust , wheels & tires ,SSBC rear disc brakes , & interior . It's funny how one thing leads to another ( more money ) , I think you know what I mean . It's built to drive not lay frame as they say . On the road soon ............... I hope .

Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the forum, let's get some pictures up. What all are you doing to the suspension besides the air ride system?

Quote Originally Posted by langleylad View Post
      wheels & tires
      Hey, I found a post showing your s10 via google, and it led me back to here! currently starting a project with my little brother, just a nice daily driver, 91 4.3 rwd. I was wondering what the wheel and tire size you used! The picture I found was in a reply to a "first gen corner carving" build thread. new member so it wont let me post links lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tac3403 View Post
      Hey, I found a post showing your s10 via google, and it led me back to here! currently starting a project with my little brother, just a nice daily driver, 91 4.3 rwd. I was wondering what the wheel and tire size you used! The picture I found was in a reply to a "first gen corner carving" build thread. new member so it wont let me post links lol
      Make a post in the wheel and tire forum. I bet someone knows the answer to your question...

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Will do if he doesn't see this, I specifically wanted exactly what he's got, its perfect! I'm the guy who accidentally messaged you on instagram last night lol

The OP is Mike, and that post was made 12 years ago. Send him a PM. He is around.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      Dr. EFI

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      The OP is Mike, and that post was made 12 years ago. Send him a PM. He is around.

Andrew
      I was trying to, couldn't find where the pm option was. I am just old enough to have used forums like this for information, but never posted or actively browed anything except for CivicX for my daily lol. I read through a bunch of threads on here last night and this place is great! All the things I want build and like to look at

Click on his name, view his profile, then you can click on send PM
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      Dr. EFI

Hi , the wheels are Cragar Soft 8 16 x 7 with 205/55R16 up front and 17 x 8 with 245/45R17 out back .

Cragar Soft 8 16 x 7 with 205/55R16 up front and 17 x 8 with 245/45R17 out back .
      Thank you so much! I've been hunting down wheel specs all over the internet for the past few days lol.

Thank you so much! I've been hunting down wheel specs all over the internet for the past few days lol.
      Glad to help

Name:  C062028C-DC65-48D1-8911-E14BA23633CC.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  387.7 KBName:  0CA4632E-E58A-4896-BA9C-BF96EFB50D4F.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  381.5 KBName:  156A3DB3-535B-4E16-B34D-E63B74911AE4.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  387.5 KBName:  8E66B1B0-D671-4513-A44B-A8E85CCCE6EE.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  275.9 KBName:  7672DC57-0B79-41C5-A211-9D9B8AC6CE71.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  395.1 KB
      I was bored so I thought I’d make some changes. Out came the 4.3 / 700R4 combo and in went a 4.8 LS /eBay GT45/ turbo 400 combo.

Nice! Are you using a Terminator X ECU?

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      Dr. EFI

Nice! Are you using a Terminator X ECU?

Andrew
      of course I am Andrew ! I’m a also using the 7” digital dash. Holley makes it so easy. By the way this isn’t a Holley commercial! lol

of course I am Andrew ! I’m a also using the 7” digital dash. Holley makes it so easy. By the way this isn’t a Holley commercial! lol
      I don't mind if it is. If Holley didn't have the products that they do, I wouldn't have a job. Are they perfect, no, but nothing is.

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      Dr. EFI

I don't mind if it is. If Holley didn't have the products that they do, I wouldn't have a job. Are they perfect, no, but nothing is.

Andrew
      They're pretty damn close but I do agree nothing is ...

Name:  5C4FDDED-6CD9-4D93-907B-3166FECBD301.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  352.8 KBName:  C7DBF035-37F7-4B34-88AE-5292DFB0D8D8.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  251.9 KBWow , it’s been awhile. Since I last left I’ve upgraded the front brakes to 2000 Camaro specs. A fellow online was kind enough to share his hard work on how to do this swap using factory replacement parts and some machining is in order but nothing crazy. As I’ve mentioned I’m running a Holley Terminator X and Holley’s 7” Digital Dash . I just updated the firmware to V3 on the Terminator and I’ve been trying to update the dash’s firmware as it’s asking me to do but the dash doesn’t seem to want to accept it. I’ve downloaded the V3 firmware onto a stick and followed their instructions to no avail. I’ve googled this but no real info is available. Anyone had this problem?.

I reached out to Holley and apparently they don't currently have an 7" dash V3 firmware update compatible with the Terminator V3 firmware . Holley's website doesn't state which ECU's their 7" dash firmware updates are for. I wonder how such a simple notification could be overlooked . I spent hours trying to update the firmware , thinking that I must be doing something wrong (not unusual ) and in the end it wasn't me. So now a note pops up on my dash telling me to install updated firmware and there isn't any ! lol ..... thanks Holley

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com