Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

Push Button Start with RFID key (keep the key in your pocket!)

Hey guys, we are now Carrying Keyless entry/push button start systems. Just walk up to your car, it unlocks and you can jump in and hit the start button! They are a very high quality kit, worth of being installed in basic to super High end builds! These kits are under $499.... That is a VERY good price for all you ger

Please PM, email or call for details, there are several options available:

Below is a quick list of some of the features and options...

Start Button with LED Status Indicator

All 2GO Keyless™ come standard with our "T1 style" stainless steel LED Illuminated Start Switch. This is a top quality / heavy duty cycle switch with an attractive "soft brushed" finish. An Illuminated LED ring indicates system status. Switches are pre-wired to a 36" plug in harness. Available in 3 LED colors; RED, BLUE or GREEN.

Five Independent Feature Control Channels

Four channels are user programmable (either Latched or Pulse) can be used for virtually any option such as Remote Keyless Entry, Shaved Door “Pop” (single/dual), Remote Trunk release, Automatic Window Roll up, Lighting or Video activation, and a 5th "Proximity Channel" that activates automatically when you approach your vehicle, provides endless versatility to create customize operation of whatever you can dream up.

Advanced System Control Module

The system control module has 60A high current relays which are right on board, eliminating all unsightly and failure prone external relay wiring. Individually controlled circuits for Starter, Ignition and two separate Accessory circuits allows the system to install into any vehicle. One ACC circuit switches OFF during starter crank (to minimize current draw from components like A/C) and another that stays ON (for components such as computers.

Programmable Starter Delay

For vehicles requiring time for fuel to pressurize on other systems to warm up before the engine cranks. The PBS II provides a programmable Start Delay circuit. It allows you to select a delay from the time you press the start button until your starter cranks of up to 7 Seconds.

Built in MSD Filtering system

Advanced filtering circuitry removes noise and electronic spikes associated with many high performance ignitions, saving money an time by eliminating the need to buy separate ignition filters.

Full Ignition Switch Functionality

Using brake pedal controlled switching the system fully emulates the functions of a traditional key switch.
      Want to operate accessories without starting your engine?
      Just use the Brake to select between different Ignition modes:
      "Accessory Only Mode" ( Radio )
      "Accessory + Ignition Mode" ( Heating / Fans / Radio )
      *** At any time you can go directly to "Start Mode"

Choice of Start Buttons

Customize your Ultimate Keyless installation even more with one of our optional Start Buttons choices. We start with of the most beautiful OEM buttons available and individually modify them to work with 2GOKeyless™. It's the perfect finishing touch!

Emergency Bypass

Should you ever lose or damaged your iTag™ the system includes a Emergency Backup PIN# Card that will allow you to start your vehicle in a emergency.
      A 2GO KEYLESS™ exclusive feature!
      Attached Images Attached Images                    
      MCB - Matt's Classic Bowties
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      TEXT ONLY: 925-989-9091 (Replied 8-4)
      www.mcbparts.com

Email: [email protected]
      Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm Pacific
      We ALWAYS enjoy talking to our customers!
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

Matt - I talked to you last Friday and think you said you are out this week - but I will go ahead and post observations / questions, respond when you can get back to it.

Their sales guy I talked to could not give me dimensions of the different button options, he said they used to have that information handy but he can't seem to locate it anymore. I did some research on my own. The Nissan 370Z, Altima, Maxima, GT-R start button is about 1-1/2" in diameter. My ignition switch opening is not quite big enough to fit that. The Honda S2k button is 0.88" and the bezel measures about 1.3”, which I can manage.

I noticed that the 2GoKeyless systems have multiple options. The system I am interested in is their "ikey" system which includes the keyless entry, push button start, and etcetera. I would also like to get the Honda S2000 start button option. I do not need the remote start option. I am in need of a harness, the AAW Highway 22 looks like a good starting point. It looks like I can use generic aftermarket door lock solenoids with a pair of relays in a "standard" five wire arrangement - any favorites out there for the soleniods? Best known practice for setting that up?
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...in-Plano-Texas

So does the start button replace the ignition cylinder in the column?
      72 buick skylark
      twin-turbo fuel injected buick 350..perhaps stroked to 370 in the works!

Quote Originally Posted by Nothingface5384 View Post
      So does the start button replace the ignition cylinder in the column?
      Yep. Since my car is a '68 my ignition switch is in the dash already. If you have a lock rod something has to be done to eliminate the column lock if you go that route.
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

The theory on the button is that it can be used on a column or the dash to replace a factory key switch OR it can be mounted just about anywhere you can drill the hole.

I am going to get dimensions on the switches, its critical in some cases and MUST be published!

When it comes to door lock poppers, they are VERY inexpensive on ebay, amazon, ect.. They wire up simple with a relay and there are trunk poppers out there too. They are very basic to wire up.

Remote start is GREAT, especially when its very hot or cold out and you leave you HVAC controls set, give it a few minutes to warm up and the climate inside will be comfy! Plus, we all know its a good idea to warm up your motor before driving off!

Let me know if you guys have other questions and i will try to get button dimensions soon, i will be back in the office Monday.

Thanks
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers, info and chat: www.facebook.com/mcbparts
      We have a full time staff to answer ALL Questions, Tech Support or Order Status Tracking!

This is a very cool product and for sure just made it on the list of must-haves on my build. If you can, post up a bunch of pics of the available buttons
      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcitydak View Post
      This is a very cool product and for sure just made it on the list of must-haves on my build. If you can, post up a bunch of pics of the available buttons
      Yes, this is a great product! Its affordable and offers quite a few features built in.

My daily driver has RFID and its nice not to have to fumble around for your keys, being careful not to scratch the door unlocking it, ect...

They have made the kit affordable and we are offering a nice discount too! The door lock solonoids are dirt cheap and you can control other things like power windows, lights, you name it...if it can be controlled with a relay, it will work.

I will do my best to get button pics up this weekend or Monday.

Thanks again for the purchases on these kits!
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Quote Originally Posted by MCB Matt View Post
      Yes, this is a great product! Its affordable and offers quite a few features built in.

My daily driver has RFID and its nice not to have to fumble around for your keys, being careful not to scratch the door unlocking it, ect...

They have made the kit affordable and we are offering a nice discount too! The door lock solonoids are dirt cheap and you can control other things like power windows, lights, you name it...if it can be controlled with a relay, it will work.

I will do my best to get button pics up this weekend or Monday.

Thanks again for the purchases on these kits!
      Matt
      Matt,

Are you adding this to your website? I assume you will offer thier entire line, not just one or two products.

If so can you do a simple table with product name on the left and features listed across the top with check marks showing which product has which features. There are five, six, or - not really sure, maybe more different kits they offer at different price points. They have a simple kit that has proximity passive RFID tag for ignition only, and then they have kits that include keyless entry, interface with alarm, and remote start. They also have several offerings in between. It would be nice to know exactly what the options are at each price point without having to search through thier whole website and read install directions to figure it out. I have half a mind to make the table myself...
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

Michael,

Great point, I was thinking the exact same thing. The choices are a little confusing. We are simple beings,….hence why fast food chains developed menu selling. I'll take a #4 - super sized please!
      Dave

1972 Nova
      1967 RS/SS Camaro - current project

OK... after some digging, reading install manuals and such. They essentially have three modules. PBS, PBS-2, and the PKE.

The PBS module appears to be their "older" product line. It has a key fob with a button to activate the ignition. You can also program it to activate based on proximity.
      The PBS-1 kit just does the ignition.
      PBS-II kit also allows you to open doors, lock / unlock doors (by pushing button on key fob), pop trunk, and etcetera.
      They have a PBS-TR system which uses a passive RFID card (no battery or fob) that has to be 6" away from the antenna that also does just ignition. This would be ideal for a roadster for example.

Their PKE system module is the passive keyless and alarm system module. It automatically unlocks doors and disarms the alarm as you approach, lock on vehicle start, unlock when the vehicle is off, locks doors and arms alarm when you walk away.
      The 2GO-PKE system is just the PKE module.
      The iKey system is the PKE module and the "newer" PBS-2 keyless ignition module.
      The iKey RS system is the PKE module, the PBS-2 module and has Remote Start enabled.

Name:  Keyless.jpg
Views: 2186
Size:  110.8 KB

Matt - feel free to use this if you wish, if you have any additions or corrections I can update it or just send you the file to do as you wish.
      Michael Mosley
      1968 Barracuda
      Plano, TX

Quote Originally Posted by mmosley View Post
      Matt,

Are you adding this to your website? I assume you will offer thier entire line, not just one or two products.

If so can you do a simple table with product name on the left and features listed across the top with check marks showing which product has which features. There are five, six, or - not really sure, maybe more different kits they offer at different price points. They have a simple kit that has proximity passive RFID tag for ignition only, and then they have kits that include keyless entry, interface with alarm, and remote start. They also have several offerings in between. It would be nice to know exactly what the options are at each price point without having to search through thier whole website and read install directions to figure it out. I have half a mind to make the table myself...
      Hello, we will be adding it to the site soon, i have thousands of products to add to the site!

Anything you see on their site is available through us at a discount.

Thanks for your help
      Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Quote Originally Posted by mmosley View Post
      ok... After some digging, reading install manuals and such. They essentially have three modules. Pbs, pbs-2, and the pke.

The pbs module appears to be their "older" product line. It has a key fob with a button to activate the ignition. You can also program it to activate based on proximity.
      The pbs-1 kit just does the ignition.
      Pbs-ii kit also allows you to open doors, lock / unlock doors (by pushing button on key fob), pop trunk, and etcetera.
      They have a pbs-tr system which uses a passive rfid card (no battery or fob) that has to be 6" away from the antenna that also does just ignition. This would be ideal for a roadster for example.

Their pke system module is the passive keyless and alarm system module. It automatically unlocks doors and disarms the alarm as you approach, lock on vehicle start, unlock when the vehicle is off, locks doors and arms alarm when you walk away.
      The 2go-pke system is just the pke module.
      The ikey system is the pke module and the "newer" pbs-2 keyless ignition module.
      The ikey rs system is the pke module, the pbs-2 module and has remote start enabled.

Name:  Keyless.jpg
Views: 2186
Size:  110.8 KB

matt - feel free to use this if you wish, if you have any additions or corrections i can update it or just send you the file to do as you wish.
      NICE!

Thank you very much for the help, we have a LOT going on here with so many new product lines, website work ect..

Matt
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

More and more of our customers, builders/shops are picking up these systems from us and getting them installed.. they are THRILLED with the kits!

It adds a huge convenience when it comes to accessing you car, especially if you are using your keys still, chancing scratching your car.... It's really not worth it with a nice paint job.

This system allows you to simply leave you keys in your pocket, approach the car, it will recognize the RFID key which is so small most keep it in their wallet, it measures 2.7" x 2" x 1/4" is all!

The kit also includes a true credit card size backup key for your wallet so if you decide to carry the remote in your pocket and loose it, you can still get in as long as your wallet is on you! This is all available for $250!!

One key can operate multiple cars if you want as well! The system will notify you of the lock and unlock process by flashing the parking lights and if a door is left open it will alert you.

The remote has a second channel output so you can program whatever you want off that channel like power trunk release, lights... Anything you want really.

Once you are about 2 feet from the car it unlocks for you! Once you turn the car off and shut the door and start to leave, it locks the car for you!

These systems are available as JUST a push button start, JUST the RFID keyless entry/exit or as a combo package. Remote start feature can also be added to the system!

Contact us for details on these kits, it may seem a little intimidating but we can explain the different options.

The top of the line kit includes: Push Button start, Passive Keyless entry, Alarm and remote start all in one system!

Thanks for the purchases on these systems!
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Thank you all for the continued support here on the forums! We are proud to provide you guys with great service and prices on all of your purchases!

Thank you very much for the orders and happy FRIDAY!
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

We wanted to thank all of our regular and new customers who took advantage of our Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales!

This was by far a record breaking sale / Year for us at MCB and we truly appreciate your business!

If you contacted us during the sale and were not able to complete your order before the sale end date, we will still accept your orders for the rest of the week! We were very busy and could only get so many orders entered, PM's replied and invoices sent.

We have many more exciting new products coming soon as well as sales! As always, your forum discounts apply throughout the year so let us know what you are after, we carry more Pro-Touring and stock restoration brands than just about anyone out there!

Remember, price increases typically always go into effect at the first of the year. We have no control over this and all we can do in encourage you to get your orders in if you can before then to save some cash! We will post Price increase dates as we receive them.

Happy holidays and thanks again from all of us at MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Just a reminder, many of our sales are still active, just give us a call, PM or Email for your price.

Thank you guys very much for the business this year, we have seen another amazing increase in new customers and sales.

We have added several new lines this year and will be adding dozens more in 2015.

We offer year around forum member discounts on 99% of the brands we carry as well as great customer service, we are always here 9-5 to answer your calls, no voicemails or automated phone systems!

We have the product knowledge you need/expect to guide you through your entire build as we carry just about every single brand out there and have spent thousands of hours researching, installing, teching and putting together packages for customers.

We work with every type of customer from beginner DIY guys that need our guidance to select the correct parts and how to install them all the way to several hundred builders that buy exclusively from us for all of their projects which equates to thousands of cars per year.

Again, thank you to everyone who has done business with us, we truly appreciate it!
      Happy Holidays
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Thank you all again for a great 2014!

Holiday sales are good for the next two days guys! Give us a call 925-828-5555

Thanks
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

As always we have great pricing and service on these kits, just let us know which kit you are after and we will help you out.

You can call to discuss your project with us at 925-828-5555 or PM/Email.

We are working on quite a few exciting new things for 2015 here!

Thank you for your business as always, we appreciate it.
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

Tax Return time!!

We have several specials running for you guys right now.

Let us know what you need and we will get you a price right back!

Thank you all very much for your strong and consistent support.
      MCB
      5360 Gateway Plaza Dr.
      Benicia, Ca. 94510
      866-628-8746
      www.mcbparts.com

MCB,
      Having a tough time finding the ikey systems on your site through the search, still carrying these ikey systems?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com