Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: Canada

Marquez driving lights

Well I finally got my sweet Marquez driving lights installed on my 69' camaro, and all of a sudden I am getting a short to the system that is blowing my fuse immediately. I traced it back to the drivers side lamp. The power to the driving lights (blinkers fine) is actually powering up the entire light assembly. As soon as I ground the light assembly, there is a spark and the fuse blows.

My big problem is that it seems that Marquez is not producing these lights anymore, and they said they would look into whether or not they have any leftover fixtures but they have not gotten back to me.

Anyone have any ideas ? I'd be happy to buy another fixture from anyone

Thanks
      Steve
      Build it right ... 'The 2nd Time !!'
      69' SS/RS X11 PRO-TOURING E-Force LS7 - SOLD
      2 Custom FJ40's -SOLD
      Next - "Killer Piggy" & 77' 911 Hotrod

Marquez Driving Lights

Anyone having issues with these? I am having trouble with the flasher and turn signals working??

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dmastrota View Post
      Anyone having issues with these? I am having trouble with the flasher and turn signals working??
      Did you replace your original flashers ( both hazard & turn signal) with LED flashers that come with ground wires. If not, then those need to used in order for the driving lights to function properly.

In my 68 camaro, the side markers and parking lights were working sequentially when turn signal is on. But, when I installed the Digitails parking lights, I had to rewire the side markers to have their own ground wires to get the turn signals to work. Unfortunately, the instructions came with the digitails did not address this issue.
      72 Camaro RS:SOLD
      68 Camaro:
      LS6 Engine,Tremec TKO 600,5 Speed
      Complete Speedtech Subframe Kit,Speedtech Torque Arm, 9" Rearend from Strange, Wilwood Brakes, Minitubbed, Hotchkis Subframe Connectors

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com