Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Woodward Dream Cruise 2014

Is anyone planning to attend the Woodward Dream Cruise next month - August 11-17?

My projects are still on jack stands, so I am debating whether or not to attend. My 1995 Saturn Wagon is sure the underwhelm the crowd...

It has always been a blast. Since I moved from Michigan 2 years ago, I am experiencing withdrawal.

My plan would be to drive out from Northern Colorado arriving the 11th or 12th. I would stay until Friday or Saturday.

Name:  Woodward Dream Cruise 2014.jpg
Views: 4006
Size:  39.7 KB

I'll be there most nights during the week. On Friday and Saturday we usually park near the Staples, north of Square Lake Rd for part of the day and in Pleasant Ridge south of 696 for part of the day. Shoot me a PM and we can try to meet up while you're in town.

I want to go. been on my list for a while.

Definitely on my bucket list, but only when I have a car cool enough to drive, and survive the journey! Maybe my 67 Camaro which may be doable next year in primer, and done for 2016. The thought of taking over a week off, and 7+ days of hotel rooms isn't quite in the cards for me yet either.
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

Wow. Missed it again. I really wanted to attend this year, but found myself tied up.

Next year I hope to have something to drive worthy of Woodward. The 1995 Saturn wagon just wouldn't cut it.

Hey Bill, How about this year? Are you going to make it?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com