View Poll Results: What car do you want to see flush mount glass made for?

Voters
272. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1967-69 Camaro

107 39.34%
  • 2nd Gen Camaro

71 26.10%
  • Chevelle what year

43 15.81%
  • Nova what year

23 8.46%
  • Mustang what year

34 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Country Flag: United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dex View Post
    67 camaro,im in.
    dude...the comments

Country Flag: United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilone83 View Post
    First and second gen camaro/ firebird would be a great place to start as they are some of the most popular rebuilders. Mustangs is probably the second then chevelle and nova being hot for the drag racers.

As far as price i would suggest that you sell them as cheap as you can with out hurting your self. 800 or 900 dollars is a little high for me but its a hell of a lot better than 2000. auto clicker

I know i will be looking for something like this in the future for my 75 camaro.
    I think that is too high so what do you guys think we can sell them for. We don’t want to break the bank but we need to be able to make a little bit of money on these kits so we can make different kits for other applications.

Country Flag: Canada
    My .02 cents... I was all for this. But with the amount of fab you need to fit the cars body to the glass. Unless you building a show car. Throw on the window trim and call er a day. Iím gonna run my car a strip here and there too and that worries me as well. But I still think it looks soooo clean.

Country Flag: Canada
    You can flush mount stock glass and save yourself a metric sh!+ton of money , plus at least you know stock glass fits the way it should

Spinnin'my tires in life's fast lane

Ryan Austin
    On twitter @raustinss
    On Instagram austinss70

Would love them for my 72' Malibu just hard forking out $1900.00 for them though. Then making sure your insurance will cover replacement for California road drivers

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8