Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Army Vet for hire

Im an Army veteran that takes a lot of pride in my work and has a lot of attention to detail. I spent my first few years in service in Arlington cemetery as a member of a 21 gun salute team, Tomb Guard and a Presidential detail. I spent the remaining years in an 82nd aviation unit maintain gait crafts from hydraulic work to sheetmetal repair. I can Tig, and Mig weld. Im good with sheetmetal and have two diplomas and several certifications in paint and body. Ive been using an autocad program for several months making brackets and tanks for a few builds that ive done so im pretty familiar with the program. Im currently in Ga and dont mind relocating, im 31 and also married. Thank you in advance for any help. I can be reached at [email protected] or 229-412-2278.

BC Chassis & Fabrication
      Fredericksburg, Va

Country Flag: United States
      The shop I am using is hiring. They are in central AL if that isn't too far. Specifically wanting fab, paint and body help. Vini's hot rods in Alabaster, AL. They have contact info on their facebook page.
      Stephen

Oh, most importantly, thanks for serving. I dont own my own business, but I would gladly hire vets. The ones I work with are hardworking, skilled, respectful people and make great employees.
      Stephen

Contract Aircraft vendors will hire unlicensed aircraft mechanics with S/M experience. Or try to test out and at least get your Airframe license.
      http://www.bakersschool.com/ap.htm

Steve

Thanks for the info guys!

How do I delete this thread or can someone delete it?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com