Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14
      were can the wide body kit, or front valance assembly be purchased at or through?

Country Flag: Belgium
      Looks mean and cool !
      Good job so far!

Country Flag: Canada
      Hi. I’m sorry I haven’t been on the site in weeks. Since these shots were taken I’ve decided to go in a different direction with colour and such. It’s going to be another year before it’s done. I would love to be able to sell anyone any part of the kit they’d like but I’m still at the finishing stages of this build. Once the car is done I will make it available. I’m not a car shop. Just a hobbyist. I’m finding it difficult to find time for my work and juggle family time in with this car build lol. I’ve had requests for the front clip from some very nice people already and I take that as a compliment. I’m sorry if I’ve flaked out so far but I need to get this thing done before I can involve anyone else. Thanks for understanding and for the uplifting comments and compliments. Cheers.

stang

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
      Hi. I’m sorry I haven’t been on the site in weeks. Since these shots were taken I’ve decided to go in a different direction with colour and such. It’s going to be another year before it’s done. I would love to be able to sell anyone any part of the kit they’d like but I’m still at the finishing stages of this build. Once the car is done I will make it available. I’m not a car shop. Just a hobbyist. I’m finding it difficult to find time for my work and juggle family time in with this car build lol. I’ve had requests for the front clip from some very nice people already and I take that as a compliment. I’m sorry if I’ve flaked out so far but I need to get this thing done before I can involve anyone else. Thanks for understanding and for the uplifting comments and compliments. Cheers.
      Completely understand, I have the same time constraints you do. You have done awesome work!!!!
      Thanks for sharing the journey with us!!!

Country Flag: United States
      Right there with ya Angelo on lack of time & other responsibilities. At least your widebody isn't raw steel developing rust like mine.

But hey, just seeing your pics getting bumped up again makes me more inspired to make the time & find the energy.

That’s a crazy EL. Gotta get these cars out there. I’m looking to free up some coin by offing my 68 coupe restomod. Then we have more play money for the 71. I traded my Green 65 FFR Cobra last week for a modern track worthy street car. Loving ever moment I’m in it. Wife doesn’t smell like fuel and there’s air conditioning with cup holders lol.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

any updates man?

My custom 1973

I saw this post last year and decided to modify and make my own front lower valance.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by warmachine79 View Post
      I saw this post last year and decided to modify and make my own front lower valance.
      Hey, I’m sorry it took so long to reply to your post buddy. Well done! Looking great. Hope you’re driving it and getting complicated on your work

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you my man. I’m still accumulating some key parts and hope to get back on the car soon.

I can't seem to find time either to finish my widebody. Just to remind you, yours was some inspiration for mine here, so thanks for yours being posted on this site. 8.5 " wheel looks like a donut spare now.
      Name:  20200222_175603.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  356.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by jlcustomz View Post
      I can't seem to find time either to finish my widebody. Just to remind you, yours was some inspiration for mine here, so thanks for yours being posted on this site. 8.5 " wheel looks like a donut spare now.
      Name:  20200222_175603.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  356.4 KB
      CRAZY, how you made that work! Excellent job. It needs to get finished. One of a kind.

Very nice job .I grew up during the 1960-70s and Saw all the custom cars of that time

Decided to build another custom front clip. 17 separate molds, molded into oneName:  1F3C99E5-87F9-47D4-BC98-506BFEBE4708.jpg
Views: 767
Size:  531.4 KB

That should ram some air for cooling. May want to incorporate some sort of exit vents in the hood or even upper fenders to go along with,

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com