Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 ... LastLast
    Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1589
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by keepat View Post
      Yea, and all the others will say that’s not the right wheel for the Fast & Furious Charger ;-)
      Thank you!
      Oh yeah those guys are always around!
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

If all you know is fast and furious, you're showing your age. Are you leaving the windshield out for some sequence reason in the assembly?

Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      If all you know is fast and furious, you're showing your age. Are you leaving the windshield out for some sequence reason in the assembly?

no reason, but I will be installing the windshield before the fenders go on.
      thanks
      Pat

Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      I was watching VinWiki the other day, and the guy who heads up Amelia Island was telling a story. They had some teenagers in the building and he was showing them some of the cars they had there. He got to one and said "And this is the car Paul Newman won his first championship in." and a 13ish year old girl replied with "The salad dressing guy?"

lol

Jay

Move the car from the hot Rod shop to my home to make room for my Brothers 65 Pontiac. The AC works much better in my home garage, and the four post lift will make it very easy to install the exhaust. I think it’s been about 35 years since I’ve last towed a car with a strap. This was only about 200 yards from my house but when I was a teenager I think my record was about 15 miles ;-)

Boy this car looks beautiful in the sun, the paint is like Wow! Nice lift What brand and how do you like it.
      Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      Boy this car looks beautiful in the sun, the paint is like Wow! Nice lift What brand and how do you like it.
      thank you sir! The lift is by backyard buddy, great lift and I ordered the truck lift which is wider (9’) and longer so the poster are never in your way when working on the car below.

About 4 weeks ago I missed one, Extra tall,longer 9,000 lb with a bridge jack. 3 years old! I called i2 minutes after it was listed I was # 8 inline. But the worst part $ 2000. She had all the paper work showing when it was bought and installed. Who ever got that must still have a woodie from his good luck!
      Wayne

I used to have a 72 Skylark that was black and shiny like that, where the car was actually the color of whatever was behind you because it was a perfect mirror. It was beautiful, just as yours is.

About 4 weeks ago I missed one, Extra tall,longer 9,000 lb with a bridge jack. 3 years old! I called i2 minutes after it was listed I was # 8 inline. But the worst part $ 2000. She had all the paper work showing when it was bought and installed. Who ever got that must still have a woodie from his good luck!
      that’s the same lift I have and yes somebody got a screaming deal!
      Thanks
      Pat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vimes View Post
      I used to have a 72 Skylark that was black and shiny like that, where the car was actually the color of whatever was behind you because it was a perfect mirror. It was beautiful, just as yours is.
      Thank you sir!

When I read how you were having the wheels made I thought you meant that the rim of the wheel would be black still with a chrome center to look more like a hubcap.

It looks great regardless.
      Rick
      65 Fastback Mustang
      89 Daytona Shelby
      18 Charger R/T Superbee

Beautiful work!

Mike
      86 Buick GN, Stage 2 V6, Twin EFR Turbos

I received a note from a member on the Pro Touring forum. He said he has been following my charger build thread and that it was his favorite thing on the Internet, well almost! He says it hurts his feelings every time he opens an update on the Charger and sees the tires I’m using on the car.

It turns out he works for Michelin North America. He said they would like to give me a set of their tires because I’m building exactly the level of vehicle and build that they want to be associated with.

Needless to say I said YES! So cool that a large corporation like Michelin would think that my home built project car is worthy of their attention.

The rear wheel (335/35-17 Michelin Pilot Sports) showed up today and I should see the front wheels (275/40-17) soon.

This is very cool, I am very honored, and I will pay it forward!!

Thank you Michelin!!

Pat

What do you expect a close to perfection build needs special rolling stock. If there was ever a build that deserved complements from Michelin it's yours. Well deserved!
      Wayne

Thats awesome! Its cool to see a big name like Michelin reach out to a "home builder"....that being said, your attention to detail, and level of build quality far surpasses that of the rest of us "home builders". Well done!
      1972 C20 Suburban
      1964 Corvette Coupe

That's awesome!!!
      I certainly love my Michelins. In fact, I just bought some for my 'daily', that's got 286,000 miles on it.
      Most folks would be buying cheap tires with miles like that. But hey... the difference between good tires and cheap tires is less that my insurance deductible if I run into someone due to my poor quality rubber. Plus, they're smooth and quiet.
      Rock on man, great build, and congrats on the Michelins!

Merry Christmas to you! That certainly was a pleasant surprise.

Modern Bullitt Charger build

How cool is that.

Personally the level of your build is something that most of us strive for. Please keep the updates coming.
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

What do you expect a close to perfection build needs special rolling stock. If there was ever a build that deserved complements from Michelin it's yours. Well deserved!
      I’m not sure that I deserves it but I certainly appreciate it!
      Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FLYNAVY53 View Post
      Thats awesome! Its cool to see a big name like Michelin reach out to a "home builder"....that being said, your attention to detail, and level of build quality far surpasses that of the rest of us "home builders". Well done!
      Very cool that they are checking out all of our small home built projects!
      Thank you!

Page 64 of 80 FirstFirst ... 14 54 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 74 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com