Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register



    Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
    Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1491
    1. #1341
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Good day to be stuck in the shop with a snow storm. Started to make the custom X pipe to fit between the trans crossmember and driveshaft loop.
      Pat















    2. #1342
      Join Date
      Feb 2014
      Posts
      743
      Country Flag: United States
      Just spectacular.

    3. #1343
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,391
      Country Flag: United States
      It's great having you around here Pat, Just by checking your build you must have solved a lot of problems for a bunch of people.It looks like it's going to work out well.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    4. #1344
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      It's great having you around here Pat, Just by checking your build you must have solved a lot of problems for a bunch of people.It looks like it's going to work out well.
      Thank you sir! I appreciate you checking in on this very slow build. A lot of very cool cars on this forum and Iíve learned my fair share from quite a few different builds.
      Pat

    5. #1345
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Slowly cutting, sanding and fitting the exhaust puzzle piece by piece;-)
      Pat












    6. #1346
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,391
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm lovin it Pat, it looks like a nice fit.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    7. #1347
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,283
      Country Flag: United States
      Looking good. I'm surprised you didn't use a color matched strap to hold them.

    8. #1348
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Slowly working my way aft piece by piece. I’m trying to keep the exhaust as close to the floor as to not see any of it hanging down from a side profile. Using welded on exhaust flanges certainly clean up the appearance.
      Thanks
      Pat



















    9. #1349
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,391
      Country Flag: United States
      It's looking good.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    10. #1350
      Join Date
      May 2017
      Location
      Los Angeles, CA
      Posts
      21
      Country Flag: United States

      Weld flash

      Hi Pat,
      Two questions, 1) How are you protecting the undercarriage from weld-flash as you tac the exhaust together? And,
      2) What are the white & blue elastic straps holding the exhaust pipes to the cross-member & driveshaft?
      Thank you,
      Brian

    11. #1351
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by GrayRaceCat View Post
      Hi Pat,
      Two questions, 1) How are you protecting the undercarriage from weld-flash as you tac the exhaust together? And,
      2) What are the white & blue elastic straps holding the exhaust pipes to the cross-member & driveshaft?
      Thank you,
      Brian
      Brian,
      1. I just slide a piece of cardboard between the pipe and the floor.
      2. The elastic strap holding the center of the exhaust up is nothing more than a double bungee cord that has a blue ball on either end instead of a hook.
      Thanks
      Pat

    12. #1352
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      168
      Country Flag: United States
      1968 Charger and 68 pages of wonderful! Supposed to be working on my own project but started reading and did not stop until I made it through all 68 pages!

      Incredible build. I owned a very very nice '68 Charger RT many years ago. Always wanted another. Had a 70 Superbird a few years back but the '68 Charger is high on list.

    13. #1353
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ProjectSideOiler View Post
      1968 Charger and 68 pages of wonderful! Supposed to be working on my own project but started reading and did not stop until I made it through all 68 pages!

      Incredible build. I owned a very very nice '68 Charger RT many years ago. Always wanted another. Had a 70 Superbird a few years back but the '68 Charger is high on list.

      Wow 68 pages over 5 years, crazy! I hope It doesnít take another 68 pages to finish this project;-) Thank you!
      Pat

    14. #1354
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,283
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm in complete agreement on the exhaust hanging down statement. Then it looks like an afterthought. Hiding 3" exhaust isn't easy.

    15. #1355
      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Posts
      82
      Country Flag: United States
      Damn. fantastic build.

    16. #1356
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by SPLATT71MC View Post
      Damn. fantastic build.
      Thank you sir!

      - - - Updated - - -

      With the exhaust tack welded in place forward of the mufflers, I have started working on the tail pipes. Unfortunately with the inboard mounted 4 link I have to modify the TTI tail pipes to fit.
      Thanks
      Pat



















    17. #1357
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Ma.
      Posts
      5,391
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice job Pat.
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

    18. #1358
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,283
      Country Flag: United States
      I thought I heard Rum Rum for a moment. Good progress. Exhaust wouldn't be bad if the car was on it's side or upside down.

    19. #1359
      Join Date
      Aug 2008
      Location
      jacksonville,fl
      Posts
      964
      Country Flag: United States
      One side of your exhaust looks about 1/64" off from the other. Better fix it before you loose sleep.

      Seriously though it definitely looks like many people's dream exhaust.

      I would say too bad it'll be heard & not seen, but I'm sure it'll sound good as it looks.

    20. #1360
      Join Date
      Apr 2014
      Posts
      761
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jlcustomz View Post
      One side of your exhaust looks about 1/64" off from the other. Better fix it before you loose sleep.

      Seriously though it definitely looks like many people's dream exhaust.

      I would say too bad it'll be heard & not seen, but I'm sure it'll sound good as it looks.

      Thanks for the heads up on the 1/64Ē off, Iím on it;-)
      Thank you!
      pat

    Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast