Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 65 ... LastLast
    Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1589
      Country Flag: United States
      Install the brake and clutch master cylinder and pedal assembly today.
      Thanks
      Pat

WOW!
      Looks like you poured a clear epoxy over everything. Looks like a show car!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in St. Louis View Post
      WOW!
      Looks like you poured a clear epoxy over everything. Looks like a show car!
      I’ve had my fair share of spills but none of them have turned out quite well ;-)
      Thank you!

Have you had a hydroboost before on anything you owned?

Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      Have you had a hydroboost before on anything you owned?
      Yes, on a few new trucks.

I'm curious about your clutch master cylinder mounting. Is that a kit or did you decide to mount it very low? I see you don't have much space where it would mount horizontal, looks like your link lock is there. How's the geometry work for this? It might be the angle of the picture, but it seems that when the clutch pedal is depressed, the rod is going to swing in a wide arc that wouldn't be aligned with the master cylinder anymore. Wouldn't that cause the cylinder to wear quickly?
      chunger

'68 Ranchero 500
      '70 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
      '98 Mustang GT Convertible

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Something's been bugging me- image 2 post 1081- is the line with the regulator the feed or return? Is the regulator an Aeromotive 13129 type?

My brother had a similar setup with a similar regulator plumbed roughly the same way it looks you plumbed yours. It turns out that he had incorrectly plumbed the regulator, he had assumed the bottom of the regulator was the feed, and the side ports the outlets, as many other regulators. When plumbed with the bottom inlet, the regulator did not work correctly.

If I am mis-understanding how you plumbed the regulator, I apologize.
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyover View Post
      Something's been bugging me- image 2 post 1081- is the line with the regulator the feed or return? Is the regulator an Aeromotive 13129 type?

My brother had a similar setup with a similar regulator plumbed roughly the same way it looks you plumbed yours. It turns out that he had incorrectly plumbed the regulator, he had assumed the bottom of the regulator was the feed, and the side ports the outlets, as many other regulators. When plumbed with the bottom inlet, the regulator did not work correctly.

Thanks for the heads up it’s been a few years since I put those lines together I will follow up and check the flow!
      thank you!
      Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Twentyover View Post

I double checked my plumbing diagrams from a few years ago and also confirmed how I have it on the car and it is correct the regulator is connected to the return line and plumbed hell the Aeromotive manual suggest.
      Even though I had it correct it’s always nice to double check things!
      Thank you!
      Pat

Out of the Burbs of Detroit to SoCal, then onto my ancestral homeland, the woods of Cascadia
      Good- it was impossible to tell from that image what the actual condition was. Figured it was better that I raise a potential flag, glad to see I was wrong.

Brother had it plumbed opposite- Regulator was on the feed side, caused him to struggle for a couple weeks.

Again, i love the build
      Greg Fast
      (yes, the last name is spelled correctly)

1970 Camaro RS Clone
      1984 el Camino
      1973 MGB vintage E/Prod race car
      (Soon to be an SCCA H/Prod limited prep)

Country Flag: France
      The plumbing looks gorgeous.
      Maybe you already answered that somewhere but did you paint the underdash a lighter color to make it easier to work on the car once everything is reassembled?
      Everything can be fixed with a big hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp View Post
      The plumbing looks gorgeous.
      Maybe you already answered that somewhere but did you paint the underdash a lighter color to make it easier to work on the car once everything is reassembled?
      originally Mopar never painted under the dash so it was raw steel so I wanted to replicate that look and at the same time keep it light so it wouldn’t be so dark under the dash when you have to work on it.
      thanks
      Pat

Quote Originally Posted by keepat View Post
      originally Mopar never painted under the dash so it was raw steel so I wanted to replicate that look and at the same time keep it light so it wouldn’t be so dark under the dash when you have to work on it.
      thanks
      Pat
      Brilliant thinking.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."

Installed the quarter extensions and the shaved & shortened rear bumper.
      Thanks
      Pat

host pictures

Where did you have the chrome work done, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost (and for what pieces).
      Just spectacular!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob in St. Louis View Post
      Where did you have the chrome work done, and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost (and for what pieces).
      Just spectacular!
      Paul’s Chrome in PA has done all the chrome on all of my cars.
      Been two years since I’ve had them done and I don’t remember the price but I do know they’re not cheap, but you do get what you pay for!
      Thanks
      pat

Thank you.

I agree with 68Formular. A simple idea but a great one. The bumper look nice on there
      Wayne
      Car FINALLY home !!!!!! lol
      Project FNQUIK https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ghlight=FNQUIK

Quote Originally Posted by Motown 454 View Post
      I agree with 68Formular. A simple idea but a great one. The bumper look nice on there
      it’s a small change that enhances the appearance without drastically changing the look of the car
      Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Starting to look like a 68 Charger!
      Thanks
      Pat

Who helped install the bumper? Do you have a method to do that by yourself?

Page 55 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5 45 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 65 ... LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com