Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Sales Manager / General Manager

Letter of Introduction, My name is Blake Wiland. I bring a unique combination of attributes to the table. · I am a true hands on automotive enthusiast.(Most recent project, LSX with Magnacharger into 69 GTO.) · I have owned and operated successful, retail and wholesale facilities as well as machine and fabrication shops. · I have a clear understanding and comprehension of P&L and balance sheets. · I have experience in purchasing and inventory control. · I have successfully created and implemented business plans. · I can read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings. · I have a track record of building cohesive, successful sales teams. · I am able to work within deadlines. · I have used and installed most replacement and performance parts and accessories. · I am trained in the use of most machine shop and fabrication equipment. · I am a born sales person with the ability to change my style to appeal to the customer. · I have produced trade shows and set up remote sales displays at events. · I have extensive experience scheduling and budgeting labor requirements. · I have created and implemented a comprehensive sales and marketing program. · I am experienced in sales forecasting and targeting. · I bring 25 years successful retail experience achieving new sales records · I am willing to relocate. Most recently I was tasked with rebuilding the retail sales department at Trail Blazers/Truckaddons.com. Within the first six months we increased sales by at least20% and sustained that rate for the next 12 months. During that time I initiated the following: · Sales training for existing and new associates. · Sales forecasting to improve individual performance of the wholesale team members. · Increasing market penetration. · Building and entirely new sales team focused upon mutual success. · Velocity based pricing and price matrixing. · Inventory balancing with a focus to increasing turns and profitability. · Establishing strong customer relationships. · Implementation of a non-negotiable set of standards for employment. It is now my goal to assume a senior level position with a growing concern that can make use of my skills and talents. I welcome the opportunity to demonstrate my abilities. Thank you for your consideration, Blake Wiland 401-219-9580 [email protected]

Attached Files Attached Files

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com