Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New from Georgia

Hey, Been lurking on this site for awhile now and I've finally got my 70 Plymouth Roadrunner back together and driveable. The car has been restored and upgraded over the years with a little work done to the stock 383 like mild hydraulic cam, Edelbrock DP4B intake, TTI headers, Mighty Demon carb and some mild head work. It's got a 8 3/4 rearend with 3.55 gear and TrueTrac unit. The front and rear suspension has some select Hotchkis parts like rear leafs, front sway bar and their Fox shocks along with a Firm Feel stage 2 steering box. I'm running 18 x 8 in the front with 245/45s and 18/9.5 in the rear with 275/40s. The car handles and rides so much better than it did with the stock suspension. Looking to do some tours and a little AutoX with car.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

Hey Steve sweet ride!

Welcome - Looks Nice!

T.C.

Good Lord that is a sharp roadrunner. My dad had bought a a new 1970 rr that I drove through out high school it too was lemon twist with black top and 383 it didn't have the air grabber hood. Like a fool I sold it to pay off some debt an ex gf had put in my name. Any how I have purchased another 70rr that I'm going to trailer from Texas back to western N.C. I'm going to give it the pro-touring treatment. It's going to have a procharged 451 stroker. I can barely wait

I love that color combination!

Welcome, great looking ride! Love the mix of modern wheels/suspension with a factory-appearing engine bay...very nicely done!
      Shane
      #theanchorholds
      68 Camaro build thread:
      http://lateral-g.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56387

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com