Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

No Limit - East Hiring

When we complete the move to Dandridge Tn. in June, we will be hiring for a few positions.
      1. Sales position/Shipping. Phone sales and customer service. This position will also include some packing and shipping, and general office work. Suspension and chassis knowledge is a plus. Need good computer skills.
      2. Fabricator, chassis and suspension fab and installation. TIG, MIG, good fab skills, chassis and suspension design and fab knowledge required. Machine skills a plus. Must work clean.
      3. Shop helper, clean up. Sweeping, washing cars, metal prep, packaging, general help and clean up. - BBQ skills help.

Work schedule will be 7:30 to 5:00 mon - thurs. 8;00 to 12:00 FRI. Some weekends for shows as needed.
      Competitive pay, pd vacation and sick days. Great work crew to be a part of. Job positions to be open in late June, early July. Please send resumes to [email protected]

I have nunchakus skills, bow staff skills...

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      I have nunchakus skills, bow staff skills...
      Ohh I got a good laugh out of this. Its a shame I dont live close, I would try and get a part time job there washing cars.
      Miles Boyer
      The car hobby is dangerous,if the speed doesn't kill you, the cost of parts will.
      91 V8 S10
      88 Cutlass Pro-Tour
      97 Chevy lifted Z-71
      96 Corvette

No Limit - East Hiring

Rob I'm currently looking and would like to talk more with you if that's possible.
      BC Chassis & Fabrication
      Fredericksburg, Va

Quote Originally Posted by RobNoLimit View Post
      When we complete the move to Dandridge Tn. in June, we will be hiring for a few positions.
      1. Sales position/Shipping. Phone sales and customer service. This position will also include some packing and shipping, and general office work. Suspension and chassis knowledge is a plus. Need good computer skills.
      2. Fabricator, chassis and suspension fab and installation. TIG, MIG, good fab skills, chassis and suspension design and fab knowledge required. Machine skills a plus. Must work clean.
      3. Shop helper, clean up. Sweeping, washing cars, metal prep, packaging, general help and clean up. - BBQ skills help.

Work schedule will be 7:30 to 5:00 mon - thurs. 8;00 to 12:00 FRI. Some weekends for shows as needed.
      Competitive pay, pd vacation and sick days. Great work crew to be a part of. Job positions to be open in late June, early July. Please send resumes to [email protected]
      still looking?

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com