Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

New Guy from NY....2004 Silverado RST

Hey Guys/Gals,
      Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sean and I am from NY. I have a 2004 Chevy Silverado RST. The truck is 5spd RWD. It is Full Bolt On + Cam, Injectors Ported TB and Ls1 Fans electric fans. My suspension is Currently Ground Force (1.3'' Drop) Front Coils, 1" Drop Shackle and 2" Drop Hanger in the Rear with the overload spring removed and KYB Monomax Shocks. I have Hotchkis Front & Rear Sway Bars completing the suspension. My rear is a 3.73 with Detroit TruTrac LSD with a Moser Diff Cover. To help with traction I have 265/50R20 Front and 295/45R20 BFG KDW Tires with Caltracs. My exhaust is Pacesetter Long-tubes through a Magnaflow Muffler with the option to open an electric DMH Cutout . I installed a Hurst Short Throw Shifter to tighten up the gear changes. The truck has oversized Baer Eradispeed Crossed Drilled Slotted Rotors on all 4 corners using factory calipers and Stainless Steel Braided Brake lines I just put in last night. The truck was tuned by Black Bear Performance.

I have New Hotchkis 2" Drop coils arriving today to switch out with my Current Ground Force Coils. I hope to stiffen up the front suspension while lowering it another 1/2" to 3/4". I have also tossed around the idea of lowering the rear another inch using the other hole in my drop Shackles.

I plan on autocrossing the truck and will be taking it to Englishtown's road course school in the coming week.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome Sean!

T.C.

Welcome Chevy dude!
      I like the "DRK" on the plate. Makes it look like it's reffering to the truck...."dark".

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com