Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      next the headers were done by one of Dave's good friends who's name I completely forgot...and Kinsler sent us out a BBC cross ram EFI manifold for mock up while we waited for the real one to be built.

Attached Images Attached Images    

While discussing the HP of this truck I wanted to develop a BBC 2 1/2" cogged serpentine belt system or kit.....because throwing belts is lame...so go big or go home I figured and Dave delivered an stunning kit...with everything...Vintage air AC etc.. I am planning on producing this kit for sale if anyone is interested...look how nice and narrow the fitment is!!! in this picture there happens to only be a 2" belt on but it will fit up to a 3"

Kinsler finally delivered on the cross ram EFI...great work by the guys at Kinsler.... I love the velocity stack look but since I am never going to make a hood for this beast I wanted to to some type of kickass knock you down scary looking air filters.... I have always loved the HKS filters and I had Dave custom fit and pair eight of them!!!! one of my favorite design aspects of this truck...I have better pictures just have to find them.

Holy Moly, when you update you update.
      Wow, the progress is awesome.
      Lovin the cog drive belt system.

Thanks TIG

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
      Holy Moly, when you update you update.
      Wow, the progress is awesome.
      Lovin the cog drive belt system.

Funny how two things apart make no sense and look horrible (no offense) but once paired together knock your socks off. First picture of the body on the frame my instant reaction was you need to lose the wheels. Fast forward to the bed, way too much tin from the side, no way to make that look right. Then you gave us the shot with it all together and I have to say you have vision, I sure didn't see it coming. It's going to be a one of a kind, in your face ride! Looking forward to the finished product.

Quote Originally Posted by RMMiller View Post
      Funny how two things apart make no sense and look horrible (no offense) but once paired together knock your socks off. First picture of the body on the frame my instant reaction was you need to lose the wheels. Fast forward to the bed, way too much tin from the side, no way to make that look right. Then you gave us the shot with it all together and I have to say you have vision, I sure didn't see it coming. It's going to be a one of a kind, in your face ride! Looking forward to the finished product.

Thanks Miller.... I'm hoping to fulfill this vision....supercar meets rat rod.... fall in love.... and out pops my truck ...hahaha

Watching and waiting.

Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by wfo guy View Post
      Watching and waiting.

Country Flag: France
      Rad rat rod !
      Love the way you go with it
      Amazing skills
      Congratz
      Gil

That thing is evil looking... I want it

85 monte, drift project- small block t5 and 8.8
      88 Blazer sbc
      05 300c

Are the pulleys 8mm?

This better not wind up being one of those threads that is totally awesome for a month and then disappears. Awesome looking car!!

love the wheel and tire combo.. would love them more if they were on my 70 fastback

thanks for posting, lots of neat ideas in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Gil View Post
      Rad rat rod !
      Love the way you go with it
      Amazing skills
      Congratz
      Gil
      Quote Originally Posted by Twinstang View Post
      That thing is evil looking... I want it
      Quote Originally Posted by SS PUNISHER View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by jakejake416 View Post
      This better not wind up being one of those threads that is totally awesome for a month and then disappears. Awesome looking car!!
      Quote Originally Posted by drflex View Post
      love the wheel and tire combo.. would love them more if they were on my 70 fastback

thanks for posting, lots of neat ideas in this one

Thanks guys!!!! don't worry I'm not going anywhere...build will be posted to the end and beyond!!

Country Flag: Canada
      Quote Originally Posted by ONDSKAN View Post
      Thanks guys!!!! don't worry I'm not going anywhere...build will be posted to the end and beyond!!
      very cool ride and some great fab work!!! whats next?
      Build Thread!!!https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?88692-1971-Speedipus-Rex&p=925864&posted=1#post925864

Planit Oahu, Hawaii if you don't belive me check shipping prices
      I want a 2" cog belt on the front of my motor!
      it too will have to be a one off system, I have an '93 Vet LT1 with LS1 coils, HP dominator ECM, and a positive displacement supper charger (that's the plan) I just cant seem to find the A/C pulley and belts that are long enough. but maybe with my move to TX I will be able to find what I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyDoc View Post
      I want a 2" cog belt on the front of my motor!
      it too will have to be a one off system, I have an '93 Vet LT1 with LS1 coils, HP dominator ECM, and a positive displacement supper charger (that's the plan) I just cant seem to find the A/C pulley and belts that are long enough. but maybe with my move to TX I will be able to find what I'm looking for.
      PM me and we can get one built for you! Or anyone for that matter!!

Well Gentlemen it has been a year since I last posted on ONDSKAN the Super Rat Rod and I have only two things to write about.

First: I hired a certain someone to wire and tune the 35 ford. After a enormous amount of time had gone by with them not doing their job and myself being distracted by my wonderful new baby boy...time got the better of this project. When I finally decided to go after the guys to find out what was going on I was informed that they had business "troubles" and that they had spent ALL OF MY deposit I gave them as well as other customers with no parts or labor done on my vehicle. NOT GOOD. So trying to keep my cool, I simply asked them to open their books to me to see if I could make sense of it. They did and in that moment my greedy ego saw an opportunity of taking advantage of their weaken business state. In this I told them I would PAY for the rest of my project plus one more if they gave me 50% of their crippled company (that had potential). They agreed. So over the the last crazy amount of time I got the company out of the red and doing ok. BUT, my project had ot take a "back burner" as a parter, to get the company going again. Well guess what......Its now time for ONDSKAN to begin its final journey through the wiring harness valley of life to become the beast it deserves to be!!!!!!!!! More to come...I promise!!!

Second: We are going to add a Fastrack elite series IFS with airide from the Roadster Shop can't wait!!!! Added a picture of my boy as you can see he's heading down the same path even though he only lasted 5hrs at the GNRS show this year. LOVE THAT KID.......LOVE CARS!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com