Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States

wtb 1966-67 nova

Looking for a 66-67 nova . Finished or really close to finished . Would be nice to find one with a LS motor,big block, or a turbo car ... I prefer a manual over auto . Let me know what you have. Cell number is 205-799-0158

wtb 1866-67 nova

Wtb 1966-67

wtb 1866-67 nova

Surely somebody ? What about a 1969 Camaro

wtb 1866-67 nova

Still looking , only had a few options so far. I'm ready . Whatcha got . I'm also interested in a 1969 Camaro .

Mind sharing any of your 66-67 Nova options you have found? Im trying to find a Ls powered nova right now also, ive located a few but nothing that really interests me.

Taylor

What's your budget? I have one, but haven't done the LS swap yet, but it is a perfect platform.

T,

[QUOTE=Jeebus;1058686]Mind sharing any of your 66-67 Nova options you have found? Im trying to find a Ls powered nova right now also, ive located a few but nothing that really interests me.

wtb 1966-67 nova

Really depends on the car . I'd like to be 30 or under. Whatcha got ?

Hey bud, I havent found a ton of cars . Maybe 4 or 5 . I haven't found any really great deals either. There's a few on eBay . One is maybe the nicest I've ever seen 1967 twin turbo. It's just out if my budget . What have you found?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
      Really depends on the car . I'd like to be 30 or under. Whatcha got ?
      This....PM if interested..

T,

wtb 1966-67 nova

I appreciate it , but it's not really what I'm looking for .

sorry, just seeing this now.

If your looking for previously swapped LS cars, there is a handfull i know of, but none of them really jump at me. There was a 67 SS on ebay with a 5.3 swap, it didnt meet the reserve, bidding got to 30k on it, but he is looking for 45k out of it....

There is one in Missiouri CL add, for only 15k, but its a post car, and needs finished.

There is a really nice red one in northern cali, but again, owner wants closer to 50k for it, and its not an SS or all that clean for that matter.

Taylor

Thats my point... to get what you are exactly looking for you are going to have to spend 45k or up done and complete. My car listed on ebay has EVERYTHING you would want for a starting point at 27,500... sell off the motor and swap in an LS conversion and you would spend another 3500. Body and paint is excellent... you could get everything you want suspension too for 33k complete rather than spending 45 and up somewhere else...

Mark

33k? Where are you finding people to do LS motor swaps for 5500 complete, start to finish?

Taylor

wtb 1966-67 nova

Thanks for the info. I'm sure something will show up. There's a BIG car show coming up in 1 week in pigeon forge tn. There's usually a ton of stuff for sale , so I think I'll walk around and see what's what. I'm not in a huge hurry.

Yes, that show always has good buys

Good luck with your search, i found a 66 with a LS1 swap, completely restored, for 29k on wednesday, had to bring it home with me, it was a great deal!

Taylor

I agree if you got one completely restored for 29k and an LS motor you scored BIG TIME!! Post up some pics if you can. BTW my quote was based on buying a used LS motor and selling off the motor in my car. Net result was the figure you saw there. With everyone jumping on the LS3 band wagon, the LS1'S and even some LS2'S have come waaay down on price. Also this would be assuming you are installing it yourself which I assume is what people on this site would be doing...
      Quote Originally Posted by Jeebus View Post
      Yes, that show always has good buys

Good luck with your search, i found a 66 with a LS1 swap, completely restored, for 29k on wednesday, had to bring it home with me, it was a great deal!

Taylor

Man that's a awesome deal . I'd love to see some pictures of it . Txt me if you have any. I looked at a 1966 chevelle with a 502 and a 4 speed that's really nice , but still just not sure if I want to spend the money on that particular car yet .

Hey, just a few ive come accross lately, im always buying so i may pick one of these up.

There is a 1967 with a LS6 swap on ebay right now. Decent car, owner wants 40k for it on ebay, but said he is open to offers, if it does not sell on ebay he is going to take the highest offer he had on ebay, which currently is 30k by myself. Its in hawaii, but shipping is not bad, ive done it a few times over the years, i can get it to southern cali for 900-1100 tops.

Also, there is another 1966 on ebay, but its a post car. Has a ls1 and a TCI front clip, hes asking 27k.

If your looking for a chevelle, i have a ls3 one for sale right now, just throwing it out there....

Taylor

still looking for a 67 NOVA SS?

I have a 67 Nova SS 327 4 speed 327 built to L79 Specs Real SS $25,900 Nice ride. 612 -978-9853
      Attached Images Attached Images          

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com