Name:  car craft summer nationals.jpg
Views: 891
Size:  16.1 KB
      Car Craft Summer Nationals
      July 18-20, 2014
      Minnesota State Fairgrounds
      St. Paul, Minnesota

Event Details & Registration: http://www.familyevents.com/event/285
      Past Event Coverage from the 2013 Car Craft Summer Nationals: http://www.carcraft.com/2013/summer_nationals/

For those of you that have not been to the Car Craft Summer Nationals, we highly suggest going. Not only is the fairgrounds covered with a huge variety of vehicles, but there is literally something for everyone at this event. If you're a car enthusiast, there's all sorts of vehicles from past to present. For you food lovers, the fairgrounds is well known for their large variety of fried foods. Want to run an autocross course that weekend; well they have that too. Below is a quick recap of everything going on at the Car Craft Summer Nationals in Minnesota. If this is an event you'd like to attend, the links above will help you register your ride.

Friday Night Lights
      Car Show
      Vendor Midway/ Marketplace
      Family Fun Zone
      Engine Builder Duel
      Pro Builder Competition
      Dyno Challenge
      Burnout Competition
      Launch Box (similar to the old brake stop challenge)
      Autocross
      Real Street Eliminator- Must register beforehand for the chance to be selected to complete in this competition. If selected, must complete in Launch Box, Dyno Challenge and the Autocross. Winner will be announced and awarded at the end of the event.

Further details to come on rules for the Autocross and Real Street Eliminator (pending release of information).
      Brandy Morrow Phillips
      Site Contributor

WWW.PRO-TOURING.COM

Follow me for the latest event news on Pro-Touring.com

Country Flag: United States
      I love this event. We have attended the last 8 years and participated in RSE the past 2, winning the late model class last year.

Can't wait, I'm gonna beat Dan in the launch box this year!
      Justin N.

1966 Chevelle
      1992 GMC Typhoon
      1989 Jeep Wrangler CJ 6.0 Twin Turbo
      1981 Jeep CJ7

They won't let me compete in RSE since I have won and the El Camino won't be ready. Will still play if we don't go to Gateway for the USCA event.

I always have a blast up there. I'd like to be able to drive my Mustang up there this year, and an 1800 mile road trip would be a blast... but then I remember my car won't have A/C....
      Josh Campbell- Pushing the limits of my HOA since 2011
      71 Firebird- 455, Ridetech front suspension. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...04#post1124504
      67 Camaro RS/SS clone, Speedtech front suspension, coilovers, soon to get LT1/T56.
      82 Z28- cheapie beater, soon to get a 406.
      66 Mustang coupe- 393, T-5, sold. https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...-Coupe-GT393-C

I'll be on the autocross most of the weekend.
      BEN
      1984 Monte Carlo

SC&C STREET COMP STAGE 2+, GLOBAL WEST LOWERING SPRINGS, HELLWIG SWAY BARS, CURRECTRAC REAR UPPER AND LOWER, CURRIE JOHNNY JOINT AXLE BUSHINGS, SC&C FRT CHASSIS BRACE, 8.5" W/3.42 POSI, LS1 F-BODY DISC BRAKES FRONT AND REAR, KORE3 BRAKE LINES.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com