Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
      Country Flag: United States
      I have the Max Jax in my two car 8.5' ceiling garage.

My Dad has three 4-posts.
      After using the two post, Ideally you'd have at least one of each depending on what maintenance task you're performing.
      -Mitch
      G8 GXP, White Hot, Auto, bone stock
      68 Firebird, 428 Pontiac, CNC'd KRE Al d-ports, hyd roller, EFI, TKO600, TCI Eng complete chassis, Ridetech, Kore3 C6Z brakes, C5Z 18" with 315 rivals x4, C6zr1 mufflers
      RRR, NASA HPDE https://youtu.be/DPp1l9-FuNE

Two post sure made a difference to this old body...

Bendpak 2 post. BEST $2500 I ever spent!
      My '67 Nova Build Thread http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums...d.php?t=218954

'73 TA build. @projectarrowhead73

I'd love a two-post but I think my ceilings are only a shade over 10ft which limits my vertical space. I also really like the portable aspect of the maxjax setup. It would be nice to have that area open when you don't need a lift. It sure will be nice to have the 30x30 shop though......lift or not!
      70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

One question I have is ...I just installed subframe connectors on my 77 TA...I'v been lifting the car happily with my maxjax for awhile now .... But now with the connectors on ...there is about a 2 inch differance in where the front arms will make contact with the body and where the rear will contact the connectors as that will have to be my new lift point....what is the proper way I should lift the car with this issue? Obviously a spacer on the front arms but do they sell these? Is there something I should use or make? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1098 View Post
      One question I have is ...I just installed subframe connectors on my 77 TA...I'v been lifting the car happily with my maxjax for awhile now .... But now with the connectors on ...there is about a 2 inch differance in where the front arms will make contact with the body and where the rear will contact the connectors as that will have to be my new lift point....what is the proper way I should lift the car with this issue? Obviously a spacer on the front arms but do they sell these? Is there something I should use or make? Thanks!
      Most have threaded/adjustable pads on the arms...there are adapters usually available for extreme instances. See image above.

Getting her off the trailer...solo!. Its a 800 LB. Atlas. purchased in 2009 from Greg Smith Lifts, Home Garage/Non Industrial.

All setup...

Still going strong 10 years later...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com