Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

1970 Chevelle SS CONVERTIBLE

Hey Guys and Gals,

Got my 1970 chevelle ss convertible on ebay right now. I believe it is a true ss but everyone tells me that without a build sheet it cannot be proven. Anyways, interested in trades or for someone to buy it. I will take it off ebay and sell it to someone on here DIRECT if they are interested. Here is the ebay link.
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/171214057902...ht_2634wt_1133

It has a gorgeous body and paint job with a rock solid frame!! Really really nice car!!

Mark
      TOOFUN
      978-479-8319

So once again I find myself surrounded by friggin morons that like to do nothing but waste my time. I have my car on ebay with a starting price of 39,500 in which a guy puts a bid in at 39500... then another bidder who is very interested in the car trys to hit the buy it now for 41k but the first bidder has already put a bid in for 41k too. So my buy it now option goes away and the bidding is suppose to continue. This bidder says he is from a town away from me and wants to come check out the car, even though he is already committed to the NO RESERVE AUCTION at 41k.. So this assh*le calls me up and starts grilling away on all the particulars of the car and starts telling me that he wants to make me an offer BEFORE he comes down... AH? YOU HAVE A BID IN A NO RESERVE AUCTION OF 41K which you PURPOSELY OUTBID another bidder on and NOW YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A LOWBALL OFFER???? I pretty much told him what he could do with his offer, cancelled his bids and blocked him from ever bidding on my auctions again. What the hell is wrong with people??? BTW for ebayers out there his user name is LAGUNAS374 and his name is Don Silberstein... RUN IF YOU EVER HEAR FROM THIS GUY. He is a real chiseler and will try to shmuck you down on the price that he bid on....

Sold!!!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com