Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

2014 Midwest Musclecar Challenge Presented By: Bowler Performance & Royal Purple

Name:  MMC Logo-2014.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  45.1 KB
      The date is set, so mark your calenders and get ready for the 5th annual Midwest Musclecar Challenge. The event will be held Friday May 2nd & Saturday May 3rd. The big news... The popular road course segment is back. Putnam Raceway Park will be filled with the Pro-Touring cars once again, the 1.8 mile 10 turn course is perfect for everyone. There will details coming soon. Check in at www.bowlertransmissions.com and www.midwestmusleccarchallenge.com. We have worked hard to keep this event going and thank all of the participants over the past 5 years and all of the sponsors that believe in this event and help support it. As many know this event is focused towards the participants and is a non profit event. Proceeds go to the local Cancer Resource Center. Please spread the word and sign up as soon as registration is open. We will limit the cars to 60 to ensure there is plenty of track time as we are well known for. We hope to see everyone there. Don't forget to like our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwe...41447479270806

Thank you!
      Last edited by MarkB; 12-07-2013 at 08:39 AM.

Country Flag: United States
      No matter what anyone says...

The King and Queen of Lawrenceville ROCK !!!
      Rich

'Wicked Witch'...1969 Camaro, Mast Motorsports LS-3, Magnum T-56, DSE suspension & BFG Rival-S on Forgeline wheels.
      A herd of stock #'s-matching '69 Camaros.

You might want to fix the flyer. If I try to attend that race in 2104 I most likely will be pushing up daisies. LOL. However I will be there in 2014

Count the Farrington's in!

Thanks, I guess it might be a bit too early to be promoting the 2104 event. We will focus on next years event first. Correction made. The event will be held on Friday May 2nd & Saturday May 3rd, 2014.

Im in. Putnam is a fun track.
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad94 View Post
      I thought you were banned for life from Putnam Park? Or was that just the rest of the day?.... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by tommycomfort View Post
      I thought you were banned for life from Putnam Park? Or was that just the rest of the day?.... ;-)
      Banned for setting a track record, whats up with that?
      1972 Nova Ridetech, Forgeline, Falken Tires, Wilwood, Bowler Performance Transmission, Lingenfelter Performance Engineering.

Didn't know they kept records for 'times off-course out-in-the-weeds' LOL
      Rich

'Wicked Witch'...1969 Camaro, Mast Motorsports LS-3, Magnum T-56, DSE suspension & BFG Rival-S on Forgeline wheels.
      A herd of stock #'s-matching '69 Camaros.

Quote Originally Posted by lzdick View Post
      Didn't know they kept records for 'times off-course out-in-the-weeds' LOL
      Aint you guys funny.

If you only knew what is in the works for this event, if everything works out this event is going to blow other events away.

Awesome event I must say. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it again this year. We are going to try and do the Power Tour again. I am sad that I will miss Putnam though, THAT is what hooked me for actually turning corners! LoL!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

Any news on where the autocross will be? Just wondering about booking a room for Friday night.

Thanks
      Eric

2014 Midwest Musclecar Challenge Presented By: BowlerPerformance & Royal Purple

I was wondering the same thing Eric. Three weeks to go. I'm ready.

Talked to Mark a couple of days ago and he should have confirmation this week of the auto-x location. Cross your fingers!

Autocross Location Announced!
      Midwest Musclecar Challenge Autocross update. The struggle is finally over. We have secured a spot for the Orange Cone Racing Autocross Challenge. This will be the second day of the MMC event held on Saturday May 3rd at the Terre Haute, IN Airport. Thank you for everyone's patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing everyone on May 2nd & 3rd.

The address is:
      Terre Haute International Airport – Hulman Field
      581 S. Airport Rd.
      Terre Haute, IN 47803

This is only 30 minutes from the host hotel in Cloverdale, IN. The choice is yours. Stay where you are Friday or move to Terre Haute for the night. There is a Holiday Inn Express located within 1 mile of the Airport.
      Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Terre Haute
      2645 S Joe Fox St
      Terre Haute, IN 47803

Please support the companies that make this event possible!
      Presented by Bowler Performance Transmissions & Royal Purple.
      Sponsored by: Forgeline Wheels, Detroit Speed & Engineering, BFGoodrich Tires, Centerforce Clutches, Lingenfetler Performance, 10/10ths Motorsports, Orange Cone Racing, A Plus Powder Coating, Phantom-Products, QA1 and Mothers' Polish.