Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 1967 camaro

Country Flag: Finland

1967 camaro

Hi! i´m from finnland and gonna do my camaro body like new in the next winter. Does anyone ordered body panels from classic industries? My car needs new roof panel and praces and trunk lid.

I just wan´t some insurance that the company is good and reliable before i place my order in there. The whole floor has allready replaced and the rear quarters but the roof and possibly the firewall area needs some attention before painting the car.

Someone but roof hatch to it and i wan´t the get rid of it at the proses.

Country Flag: United States
      I have ordered a lot of panels from them and GoodMark for my '68 Camaro. Both of these are good companies. If you need their contact information let me know and I will post it here.

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

Country Flag: Finland
      Quote Originally Posted by minendrews68 View Post
      I have ordered a lot of panels from them and GoodMark for my '68 Camaro. Both of these are good companies. If you need their contact information let me know and I will post it here.
      yep, post it thanks! i´ll contact both and see witch one to order from...

Classic Industries
      18460 Gothard ST.
      Hunington Beach, CA 92648
      1-800-854-1280
      www.classicindustries.com

Goodmark Industries

1-877-477-3577
      www.goodmarkindustries.com

I'm not sure about the address of GoodMark but the above, is the phone number and web address.

Good luck with your search...

Carl Wilson
      1968 Camaro - T-56 6 speed - 383 Stroker, 2014 Mustang GT seats. FiTech EFI, Tanks Inc. Tank with Deutschwerks fuel pump.

I have used them quite a lot and never had an issue. if you are doing it soon use this;

Thank you for making 2013 a spectacular year for all of us at Classic Industries! Take up to 20% off* your next order as a token of our appreciation! We wish you and your family all the best and look forward to helping you with next year's automotive projects!

Happy holidays from all of us at Classic Industries!

Extended: Save up to 20%* with code SNW13 until Jan. 1st, 2014 at midnight PST.

I have heard that summitracing.com is easy for you "outside the U.S. guys" remember they have the OER line from Classic Industries as well as the Goodmark line too. If they don't have a particular part# I just email them asking them to add it and within a few days I receive an email stating it is now in their system and a link to look it up to see about price, etc

hope that helps
      1967 Camaro Rally Sport
      -under Construction-

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com