Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Chasing The Dream: The Dick Eytchison Story

I was poking around the internet this evening and I stumbled on this great video put together by Hotchkis Sport Suspension. They released it over a year ago and I somehow totally missed it. Dick seems like a great guy and I love his Pro-Touring ride.

The story from Sept 2012: Dick Eytchison is recovering from open heart surgery, but he's not letting that slow him down. In fact, the 68 year old retiree is going faster than ever - in his 1965 Chevelle four door that he uses for autocross and road racing events all across the Southwestern United States. For nearly half a century, Dick has had two passions: his family (including his wife of 46 years, Karen) and vintage muscle cars. Wrenching, driving and racing provide the ultimate retirement for the affable Dick Eytchison.

Last edited by Larry Callahan; 11-17-2013 at 06:05 PM.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

this weekend at Scottsdale was a great weekend and a young gentleman I meet over year ago was at the track with us, he has a great story, and like Suzy and I tell everyone racing keeps you young I will submit my friend Dick as proof, he is a great proprietor of the sport, thanks Larry for showing everyone, what a few lucky ones of us already know about him

Wow what an incredible story. It makes me Happy to see someone his age (their age) enjoying each other and enjoying the same hobby. I envy that years down the road!

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com