Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Thread: 65 riviera

Country Flag: United States

65 riviera

Details about it
      All original with the 425 engine single 4 barrel carb there was only 2,311 non GS riviera's built in 1965 with the 425. I've got the original owners Manuel and POP and all numbers match on the car.
      58000 miles showing unsure if its rolled over or not.
      Runs and drives good, the engine does have a little blow by and needs new mufflers.
      White interior in good shape the head liner has come un~sown in one place and wood trim needs replacing everything else is great. Original radio that works
      A/C comes on but doesn't cool.
      The body is in great shape and is rust free other than a small place by the back glass. It needs painting due to cracking and peeling and one dent in the fender repaired. The rear panel across the back of the car above the bumper looks to have been replaced at some point but there wasn't any damage to quater panels though.
      All glass is in perfect shape, the chrome and all trim is in good shape. The weather stripping does need replacing, body mounts are in decent shape.
      Car has original floor mats, and hub caps, also.
      It sat inside a shop for about 15 years. A few years ago I replaced the water pump, fuel pump, fuel lines, brake hoses front wheel cylinders and shoe's , spark plugs, wires, points, distributer cap, and rotor , to get it back on the road again. I just don't have the time or desire to do anything with the car. It can be a really nice car with a little work. I'm asking $10,000 located in mississippi

Bump

Man that reminds me of the riv that Mike Crawford did in Jackson a few years sgo. Toss some air ride and some big Coys on it and it rocks!! Glws

70 Camaro 383/700r4 no place to hide
      1966 Buick Special cheaper than a Chevelle but just as fun!
      2019 ZL1/1LE track day missile

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com