Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Looking for Hooker 2238 sidemount headers

Hooker has discontinued production of their 2238 side mount headers for 1st Gen SBC Camaros. It is reasonable to assume, however, that they still have the manufacturing specs on these headers in their files somewhere. I am trying to find out if there is any possibility that I can special order a set of these headers or alternatively obtain a copy of the plans to build my own set. I'm know there are a lot of influential SEMA members on this forum that are close the performance industry and may have contacts within Holley Corporation that they might be able direct me to. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
      Steve Hayes
      "Dust Off"
      68 Camaro

Given sufficient initial acceleration, even pigs can fly!

Hooker2238

Quote Originally Posted by TheJDMan View Post
      Hooker has discontinued production of their 2238 side mount headers for 1st Gen SBC Camaros. It is reasonable to assume, however, that they still have the manufacturing specs on these headers in their files somewhere. I am trying to find out if there is any possibility that I can special order a set of these headers or alternatively obtain a copy of the plans to build my own set. I'm know there are a lot of influential SEMA members on this forum that are close the performance industry and may have contacts within Holley Corporation that they might be able direct me to. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Brand new never used Hooker 2238 side mount Header set, Tom 248-225-0409

Quote Originally Posted by knowfun View Post
      I have a Brand new never used Hooker 2238 side mount Header set, Tom 248-225-0409
      Just like that...LOL

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Name:  73538516-3C26-4D7E-ACE8-4553D4F79E01.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  137.9 KBName:  7801A18C-90B7-4C95-BED1-5CE59C2B65E9.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  207.0 KB
      These things are everywhere! Ha! I’m just waiting for a car to put the headers on.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com