Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by paulk68 View Post
      Does anyone have this complete system up and running? i would love to hear how the exhaust sounds.
      Paul, search youtube for videos of the LS7 engine swap that the Roadkill crew performed on the Crusher Camaro live at the PRI Show this past December. They used the whole Hooker/Holley package, including the exhaust system, to do the swap. There are 3 episodes that cover the swap and you will find drag strip runs and burnouts galore in the final episode. That the best place I can steer you at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Toddoky View Post
      Paul, search youtube for videos of the LS7 engine swap that the Roadkill crew performed on the Crusher Camaro live at the PRI Show this past December. They used the whole Hooker/Holley package, including the exhaust system, to do the swap. There are 3 episodes that cover the swap and you will find drag strip runs and burnouts galore in the final episode. That the best place I can steer you at the moment.

copy that, I will check it out for sure. Also thank you for all the quick responses you post on this set up it is very much appreciated!!!

Paul Krol
      1968 Camaro

Quote Originally Posted by Toddoky View Post
      ........search youtube for videos of the LS7 engine swap that the Roadkill crew performed ............
      I don't remember them revving the motor at all in that episode...........

Quote Originally Posted by paulk68 View Post
      copy that, I will check it out for sure. Also thank you for all the quick responses you post on this set up it is very much appreciated!!!
      No problem, glad to be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by rchaskin View Post
      I don't remember them revving the motor at all in that episode...........
      The runs down the drag strip are quite a ways towards the end of episode 3.

Here's a pic of the passenger side header.

[attach=config]96945[attach=config]
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Drivers side header. It looks tight but I can get my hand between the header and the steering box.

Name:  285.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  205.5 KB

View of drivers side header from underneath.

:\Users\tom\Pictures\Camaro\287.JPG
      Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by nats68 View Post
      I ordered all the parts for my LS conversion and finally got them installed. Trans. mount cross member, engine mounts, oil pan and headers. Everything fit perfect and is all very high quality. I love the ground clearance you get with these headers.
      I also ordered the exhaust system but have to wait a while before I'm ready to install that.
      I also used all of the same parts on my 69 Camaro and agree 100%. I just finished installing the Hooker 3" stainless exhaust system too! It bolted up pretty easily and I didn't have any trouble with it. Todd, If you would like some pictures I can e-mail to you also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1camaro69 View Post
      I also used all of the same parts on my 69 Camaro and agree 100%. I just finished installing the Hooker 3" stainless exhaust system too! It bolted up pretty easily and I didn't have any trouble with it. Todd, If you would like some pictures I can e-mail to you also.

Did you guys order all through Summit? Or someplace else?

Is there a parts list compiled or even a all on 1 part number kit to order? I finally got my motor and its start the fun part!!
      Brad
      68 Camaro - Procharged LQ4 coming - Currie 9" narrowed, bagged, lays frame, BMW projector HID's LED tails, 18"s, lexus center console, seat warmers, A/C... Mini-tubbing in progress!!

07 BMW 750li -loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1camaro69 View Post
      I absolutely would like some photos of your car/install. Incidentally, I just had a 69 1st-gen in the shop for the first time and discovered that the rear tailpipe hanger attachment points are different than where they are located on a 67 or 68 model year car. The proper rear tailpipe hangers for your car are actually the same as what is used on the 69-72 Nova. If you want a set of those hangers to achieve the fit as intended by design, just send me a PM with your shipping address and I'm get them sent out to you.

Todd

Quote Originally Posted by whytry View Post
      Did you guys order all through Summit? Or someplace else?

Is there a parts list compiled or even a all on 1 part number kit to order? I finally got my motor and its start the fun part!!
      Brad I'm a dealer for all Holley Brands. If you (or anyone else) is in the market for Holley products, I'll be happy to beat summits price. Thanks-Derek.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com