Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Thanks for a great weekend

Just wanted to thank Scott, and all who put the event together for a great weekend, as always a first class event, put on by a first class company. Really nice not to be baking in the sun like usual. Also want to thank Chris for the invite for some early practice. Last but not least I want to thank Tim, Jimi, and Tom for some of the most fun racing I've ever had, extra fun when your that closely matched. It was great seeing everyone, glad to see Kenny get the well deserved invite to optima . Can't wait till next year.
      Ron Schwarz

Yep, everything you said Ron with an emphasis on the sessions that the four of us ran as a well matched group. Just a flat out blast and I'm still smiling about it!

Once again a first class event! I can't imagine the hours invested to make it all come together.Thank you to all that made this event happen. Too many people to list but Scott, Brian,Jimi,the whole crew from Lane/Motorstate and all the vendors (Jet-Hot, Detroit Speed, Ride Tech to name a few) We had a great weekend with some great friends! And I was honored to receive the optima Invite. THANK YOU ALL!
      Kenny Sr.

Beat it like a rental car!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Just wanted to thank Scott, and all who put the event together for a great weekend, as always a first class event, put on by a first class company. Really nice not to be baking in the sun like usual. Also want to thank Chris for the invite for some early practice. Last but not least I want to thank Tim, Jimi, and Tom for some of the most fun racing I've ever had, extra fun when your that closely matched. It was great seeing everyone, glad to see Kenny get the well deserved invite to optima . Can't wait till next year.
      My sentiments exactly, I had a blast with you guys on and off track!

The suspense is killing me to see what our times where.
      I have to give a very special thanks to the Romszewics for being there to help me get the car back up and going. Their shop is awesome and for them to open the doors to be there for us when we need them and to give up their time is most appreciable . I would have been on a flatbed going home if it hadn't been for them. We have some of the best at PT.com and they are right on top. Thanks for getting me back on track guy's!!!!!!

I went and looked at the times from 2011 when we ran the long coarse and the fast guys were turning 1:50's.
      This year they were down to the 1:45's
      I turned a 1:50 and the lap that I blew my throw out bearing was going to be at least 2 seconds faster . I was taking every corner about 10 mph faster than any of my other laps. I had just found the lines that really worked and I was stepping on the gas a lot sooner and a lot longer.

What an awesome weekend.
      May The Horsepower Be With You !!!

This is definitely one of my favorite events to attend out of the year.. This year was my second time flying out to this event.. Motorstate goes all out for this event.. great people.. Plus I felt like I brought the CA weather with me when I got off the plane!

Every time I attend an event in the Mid-West I always get to meet new people & enjoy getting to know them.. I am proud to have friends on the other side of the country!

I would like to thank Lane Automotive/Motor State and all the vendors for putting on another great event. I had a blast running my car this year. It was nice seeing everyone again.

Scott
      Romszewicz Motorsports

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com