Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Cheers From New Guy From Oregon

How's it going guys! My name's Jake, I just turned 21 and I'm from Southern Oregon. I've always loved muscle cars and have been working on mine for the past few years.

First was my '67 Chevelle which is sadly in need of some pretty serious repairs in the front end, which I'll be getting to this Fall. But here's some pictures from before the accident and a little info on it
      454 ci bbc
      700r4 automatic trans
      Rear end out of a late model Caprice interceptor
      Front and rear sway bars

Name:  296639_382176768519862_386260299_n.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  13.7 KB

And my dream car project I'm currently knee-deep in, my '69 Charger R/T SE. I bought it as a major basketcase, but I've been busting my @$$ working on it every chance I get to put it all back together lol. It's a numbers-matching 440/727 car that I plan on doing a separate motor build for later on, along with a 5 or 6 speed swap and some suspension/chassis improvements to hopefully be decent on the autocross.

Name:  IMAG0595.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  222.8 KB

Name:  IMAG0597.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  166.5 KB

Name:  IMAG1351.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  154.3 KB

Name:  IMAG1730.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  177.6 KB

Name:  IMAG1734.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  110.5 KB

My main goal is to one day get into doing track days and road rallies like Pike's Peak and Targa Tasmania, but for now I'm just enjoy building my cars lol.

Looks like there's a ton of really knowledgeable people on here and I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's projects and learning as much as I can.

Country Flag: United States
      Here's the Charger as I found it when I picked it up and a link to the buildthread current up to now over on ForBBodiesOnly.com I'll be starting a project thread on here, too, that I'll also keep updated from here on out

Name:  attachment-7.jpeg
Views: 68
Size:  35.8 KB

http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparf...g-my-dream-car

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com