Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Camaro radiator close out panel

I like the design of the anvil version of https://anvilauto.com/products/camar...out-panel.html the way it wraps over the top.

any other companies make a similar design
      From a place you will not see comes a sound you will not hear....

67 Camaro In progress

https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Tap-67-camaro

Country Flag: United States
      Detroit Speed makes a nice one. Similar metal ones on Ebay too just dont cover the core support...I like the DSE and Anvil better.

If you plan on ordering the Anvil one, you may want to do so about a year in advance. That's about what it took to get a firewall cover from there. Just sayin

In order to supply high quality parts at a cost most hobbyists can afford, we rely on outside suppliers from around the world. Because of this, we sometimes have longer than normal wait times on some parts that are either in high demand or are what we consider special order (parts that we don't sell a lot of, so we don't keep in stock). Demand has picked up in recent years, so we are working hard to remedy this situation by investing in more molds, updating some parts by making new patterns and molds as well as finding better suppliers that can turn around our parts quicker, while maintaining our high standards for quality. All after market composite parts are hand made, so it takes several days just to make one part. All of our parts are clear coated with a UV inhibitor clear and the glossy parts are hand buffed unlike many other parts on the market. If we get any parts that don't meet our strict quality standards, we will not sell them at full price, rather we sell them as "Blems" at a discounted rate. Please be patient as we work diligently to meet the increase in demand for our parts.
      Thank you for your understanding!
      MaTT
      ANVil Auto
      www.anvilauto.com
      _________
      '69 Camaro
      '73 Camaro
      '96 Viper GTS
      '70 Bronco
      '10 Camaro SS
      '65 Riviera GS
      '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Hi Matt, I appreciate your response and understand what you are saying. The problem in my case was that when I placed my order I was given a 4-6 week estimate for completion. The irony is that I ordered this part to save time smoothing and painting the firewall allowing me to move on with other areas of my build. I have no complaints with the quality, in fact it was outstanding. I would just like to be given a more accurate estimate of when to expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
      In order to supply high quality parts at a cost most hobbyists can afford, we rely on outside suppliers from around the world. Because of this, we sometimes have longer than normal wait times on some parts that are either in high demand or are what we consider special order (parts that we don't sell a lot of, so we don't keep in stock). Demand has picked up in recent years, so we are working hard to remedy this situation by investing in more molds, updating some parts by making new patterns and molds as well as finding better suppliers that can turn around our parts quicker, while maintaining our high standards for quality. All after market composite parts are hand made, so it takes several days just to make one part. All of our parts are clear coated with a UV inhibitor clear and the glossy parts are hand buffed unlike many other parts on the market. If we get any parts that don't meet our strict quality standards, we will not sell them at full price, rather we sell them as "Blems" at a discounted rate. Please be patient as we work diligently to meet the increase in demand for our parts.
      Thank you for your understanding!
      How long will it take t ge this part ?

67 Camaro In progress

Quote Originally Posted by fishface View Post
      Hi Matt, I appreciate your response and understand what you are saying. The problem in my case was that when I placed my order I was given a 4-6 week estimate for completion. The irony is that I ordered this part to save time smoothing and painting the firewall allowing me to move on with other areas of my build. I have no complaints with the quality, in fact it was outstanding. I would just like to be given a more accurate estimate of when to expect it.
      Yep no problem waiting for quality but don’t they’ll me 6 weeks and not deliver in that timeframe period

67 Camaro In progress

Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by XLexusTech View Post
      How long will it take t ge this part ?
      Read it carefully. It says they are trying to improve but doesn’t say anything has improved....

Take a look on their site to see what is in stock versus what needs to be ordered. I think I saw one part in stock. I have a bunch of Anvil parts on my Camaro and I tried to order only what was in stock but had to wait several months for some parts.

Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside

Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      Read it carefully. It says they are trying to improve but doesn’t say anything has improved....

Take a look on their site to see what is in stock versus what needs to be ordered. I think I saw one part in stock. I have a bunch of Anvil parts on my Camaro and I tried to order only what was in stock but had to wait several months for some parts.

Don
      I would like the part and would also like to see anvils reply

67 Camaro In progress

It depends on which finish you prefer. Let me know and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Best, Matt
      MaTT
      ANVil Auto
      www.anvilauto.com
      _________
      '69 Camaro
      '73 Camaro
      '96 Viper GTS
      '70 Bronco
      '10 Camaro SS
      '65 Riviera GS
      '69 Mustang Sportsroof

Country Flag: Philippines

Anvil

Quote Originally Posted by hotwheels View Post
      It depends on which finish you prefer. Let me know and I'll get back to you. Thanks!

Best, Matt
      How about the closeout panel? I don't care which finish or care if it is a blem lol. I wanted the Detroit Speed old style, but they no longer make it. I like the look of you guys close out panel. Would also like a rear bumper for a 69 Camaro.
      69 Camaro LS2, ridetech 4 link fikse wheels yada yada yada
      17 Grand Sport

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com