Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Martin71RS View Post
      I am not able to fill in my wheel width 8.5" it does not accept decimals.
      Martin
      Try it now
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Country Flag: Netherlands
      works now, :-) text with link to my homepage does not give hyperlink, same as with youtube link.

1st 2nd
      Pro-Touring outside the USA !
      Martin's Camaro Page

Quote Originally Posted by Martin71RS View Post
      works now, :-) text with link to my homepage does not give hyperlink, same as with youtube link.
      I honestly didn't think they would work. I thought I would create a spot for them and ask my guy to see if he might come up with a way to fix it.
      Larry Callahan

Larry - suspension manufacturers choices don't include ridetech. Other than that it works very for me.
      GeoffP
      68 Camaro - LS1/T-56

Quote Originally Posted by GeoffP View Post
      Larry - suspension manufacturers choices don't include ridetech. Other than that it works very for me.
      I'm trying to figure out how to ask that question. Some people might have a stock frame with control arms or full out systems. I will work on that tomorrow and how to keep there from being a hundred choices.

Keep in mind that the more drop down boxes the better. It will make searches much more productive but are more difficult to set up. For example if someone searches for Chevy they wouldn't find anyone that entered Chevrolet.
      Larry Callahan

need to add more makes to the drop downs, most definetly Pontiac! otherwise had no real problems adding info
      Joe Adams

Maybe rather than try to give drop downs with all the choices conceivable you could just put a box with 100 character limit next to every category like the ones in the trans ratios section. Otherwise there's just too many options needed in the drop downs. This way a guy with a Chartreuse Desoto Firesweep with a swapped in Lincoln V12 sportin a 250 nitrous shot can still fill out the form. If you do decide on drop downs you should probably go through the forum advertisers to be sure each one is listed as an option in their particular category. As an example I have Hotchkis suspension but they're not listed in the drop downs.

Larry,
      Would love to put my car in the PT. How do I do it?
      Conrad
      Original owner '84 Grand National. CAS V1 (big) front-mount intercooler, Comp roller hyd cam, Champion Al intake/heads, T66 turbo, 3.5" custom cat-back exhaust, RideTech TruTurn front & DSE rear swaybars/ctrl arms, Ridetech 3-way coilovers, Baer 6P 14/13. FAST w/TouchScreen & GM Flex Fuel sensor, 120 lb injectors, Ricks SS tank, Aeromotive Eliminator pump.

Need more car models in that menu, Charger among many others are not in there. Also need Hemi as an engine choice. Also in wheels and tires there is nothing for tires, make, model and sizes
      Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Quote Originally Posted by alphaenvirmgt View Post
      Larry,
      Would love to put my car in the PT. How do I do it?
      Conrad
      I added you as a beta tester
      Larry Callahan

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcitydak View Post
      Need more car models in that menu, Charger among many others are not in there. Also need Hemi as an engine choice. Also in wheels and tires there is nothing for tires, make, model and sizes
      I just had to put a few things to get it going.

Has anyone ever seen a list of what most people would call muscle cars? That would help
      Larry Callahan

Steve
      1968 Dodge Charger All Wheel Drive project Red Bull<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5cce6da5/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/85dc54c0/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Why does my garage not show up with the others? when I click on manage my garage it shows up.
      Joe Adams

At the top of the form you need to make sure where it says allow others to view that it is marked yes when you save. Sometimes it toggles to no when you don't think you did anything.

Also a Mod has to approve your garage before it will appear. That is what that window says that comes on your screen for a few seconds after you click to save
      Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcitydak View Post
      Also a Mod has to approve your garage before it will appear. That is what that window says that comes on your screen for a few seconds after you click to save
      That's odd. I didn't have to approve any of the others. I set beta testers to not require it. I will see if I can figure out what's up.
      Larry Callahan

Ok, yeah mine appears now but did not before. I think I made it this morning, just seeing it now
      Steve

Hey Larry, rear caliper pistons and rear suspension disappeared from the form. Can you make a section for interior?
      Last edited by NOT A TA; 12-18-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Country Flag: Netherlands
      I added my 2nd car so that worked....besides the missing options in pulldowns (I understand that part and that it's not complete yet) I miss backspacing / ET with wheel info, these are much asked questions on the forums. Also as mentioned before tire size, I think specially with the front suspension and rear axle data this would be valuable info on wheel fitment.
      1st 2nd
      Pro-Touring outside the USA !
      Martin's Camaro Page

Larry,
      I added my car (Conrad's 1984 Buick Grand National) to site last night but it is only available when I go to edit my profile and then the only thing there is the Title. All the details are gone. I added some back in tonight. Hope it doesn't disappear too. FWIW, need to add "200R" to transmission choices, "TA" to header choices, need a dropdown for "Intercooler" for cars with turbochargers or superchargers.
      Conrad (alphaenvirmgt)
      Original owner '84 Grand National. CAS V1 (big) front-mount intercooler, Comp roller hyd cam, Champion Al intake/heads, T66 turbo, 3.5" custom cat-back exhaust, RideTech TruTurn front & DSE rear swaybars/ctrl arms, Ridetech 3-way coilovers, Baer 6P 14/13. FAST w/TouchScreen & GM Flex Fuel sensor, 120 lb injectors, Ricks SS tank, Aeromotive Eliminator pump.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com