Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

RK Motors LSX Black 69 Camaro

I am looking for info on a black 69 LSX camaro that is currently for sale at RK motors. They dont know anything about the build or much about the engine. I have found out that it sold at a Barrett Jackson auction and thats really about it.
      Any info would be appreciated.

they are asking 189k

It's an awesome car for sure... pretty much exactly what I plan on doing with mine exterior wise. That engine is a bone stock LSA from GM performance. Probably a connect n cruise package.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowcatter View Post
      It's an awesome car for sure... pretty much exactly what I plan on doing with mine exterior wise. That engine is a bone stock LSA from GM performance. Probably a connect n cruise package.
      The people at RK motors think it is from.a donor car and dont know miles. Are you speculating? Do you know who built it?

Speculating...it doesn't look like a donor motor, too clean. Plus they are super easy to buy from GM and most that would spend that kind of money on a build wouldn't install a used engine. It's possible but unlikely a used motor, or at least it is very low mileage motor

I appreciate your opinion, but I am looking for the builder if possible.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com