Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Event coverage in PHR

Looks to be good coverage in the mag guys!! I had hoped there would be more pages, but good none the less!! I now see that it is my front tires that are flat spotted and not my rears! Lol!

Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

http://www.fquick.com/shmoov69

The coverage was good ..
      The mag actually took up for the "real" pro-touring cars .
      Thanks PHR !!!

I don't want to miss this event next year ..
      Jeff Tate
      U.S.A.
      "The best thing about participating in these events is that you get to hang out with a group of intelligent like minded people who live to achieve things in their lives. You won't find a lazy, mean, or dumb bone in their bodies." Bret Voelkel, RideTech

I won't miss it next year! Now to just try to come up with the money to get rear brakes! Still got Ford truck drums! And bigger turbos!! The EGT's were pegging the gauge at 1600* at the end of EVERY front straight lap!! They are too small and choking the exhaust down.
      Oh, and bigger front tires.....and a cage.....and 5 point belts.....and a good helmet......and.....and......!!! LOL!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

Thanks for the compliments. It was a really fun event. I am hoping we can bring "Project Olds" out next year. It was a great event, cool people and great sponsors who made the event happen in the first place. Jimi and Wally of FM3 have really worked hard to make the events fun and safe and an outlet for us to use our cars. It's the reason why our cars exist, to use and run hard.

Thanks for giving the Charger some Love. I was really impressed with PHR this month, even before I got to that article. Looks like it has made a turn, much better stories and cars IMO lately.
      Bill

Trailers are for BOATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
      Thanks for giving the Charger some Love. I was really impressed with PHR this month, even before I got to that article. Looks like it has made a turn, much better stories and cars IMO lately.
      Bill, what's not to love. Love the Charger. It looked awesome in the pic on the road course.

Which issue is it in? I want to take a peek at it.

Tim
      1971 Buick Sportwagon pro-touring project.
      1985 Ford Crown Victoria 2 door
      2000 Ford Crown Victoria

Two months in a row I can't find a PHR in town. Might need to subscribe again.
      Larry Callahan
      Founder/Administrator of Pro-Touring.com, G-Machines.com and HostMyJunk.com
      To advertise on Pro-Touring.com click here

Quote Originally Posted by shmoov69 View Post
      Looks to be good coverage in the mag guys!! I had hoped there would be more pages, but good none the less!! I now see that it is my front tires that are flat spotted and not my rears! Lol!

LOL. Hey Jimmy, you did gave me some good action, well deserving of getting in the coverage. It was great meeting you at the event. Hope to see at more next year.

Thanks man. I really would like to do more, just takes more money to put the car where it needs to be! Lol.
      I hadn't looked on your site, is there more pics and coverage on PHR online? Good pics BTW!
      Jimmy

69 Camaro Twin Turbo'd
      58 Nomad 348 Baby Rat

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com