Phantom Products announces the release of their new Touch-n-Go Starter System. The Touch-n-Go is the industries first touch sensitive starter system with interactive led display. Made as a direct replacement for standard keyed ignitions, this unit simulates the five common ignition positions. The easy to install kit comes complete with all the hardware needed to install in just about any vehicle. Phantom has made easy to determine the state of the ignition with its unique interactive LED system there is no guessing what mode the ignition is in. Five different color modes tell if the vehicle’s ignition is off, in accessory mode, in ignition mode, crank mode or running.
Some of the advanced features include:
• Starter is automatically disengaged once “Touch-N-Go” senses the engine running.
• A theft deterrent pulsing red light when vehicle is off.
• Will accept input from any momentary switch, including popular O.E.M. ignition switches.
• Tach-less input allows for easy installation with any type engine.
• Built-in circuitry monitors state of engine to determine when it is running.
• Optional security module allows for interface with security devices allowing only authorized users access to your vehicle’s ignition.
• Retained accessory option keeps accessories live for ten minutes after ignition is turned off, or until door is opened.
• Button available in Polished Aluminum, Black Anodized.
Phantom Touch-N-Go Install Video
Phantom Touch-N-Go Teaser video
For more information on the Touch-n-Go Starter System visit www.phantom-products.com