PDA

View Full Version : Final Results - Posted anywhere?

kwesley
06-25-2013, 02:57 AM
I had to head out before the awards and never saw any final results with times for each event.

Has anyone seen them posted anywhere yet?

Thanks,

Kevin Wesley

tommycomfort
06-25-2013, 04:13 AM
Kevin, we asked as we were leaving and were told it would be a day or two before they were posted. Where I'm not sure, but I'm sure they will pop up here somewhere.

mpozzi
06-25-2013, 07:09 AM
They'll be posted in a few days after everyone gets back home and gets rested up.

Mary Pozzi

BuzzKillian
06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Chad posted them earlier today.
http://bangshift.com/blog/ridetechs-bret-voelkel-wins-optima-batteries-faceoff-at-road-america-2013-plus-full-event-results.html

drechsla
06-26-2013, 03:28 PM
thread jacking here but there was a blue 2nd gen Camaro at the jet hot truck around lunch time Sunday and I have been desperately trying to find out more information on the car to no avail. anyone know who's it is and specifically where I can find info on the motor because it was the best sounding screamer I've ever heard.

Thanks any help is much appreciated
Rich

Finch
06-26-2013, 03:44 PM
thread jacking here but there was a blue 2nd gen Camaro at the jet hot truck around lunch time Sunday and I have been desperately trying to find out more information on the car to no avail. anyone know who's it is and specifically where I can find info on the motor because it was the best sounding screamer I've ever heard.

Rich

That is Tim McGiltons car from Jet Hot. It features a Kurt Urban Performance LS7 that revs to the moon.

Van B
06-26-2013, 04:55 PM

Rich

They were also hiding Bad Penny in the top of the trailer all weekend.

71RS/SS396
06-27-2013, 07:00 AM

Rich

Brian is correct Kurt built my engine.

71RS/SS396
06-27-2013, 07:03 AM

:ssst: :naughty:

Gandalf
07-01-2013, 09:46 PM

Bad Penny... never heard of her.