PDA

View Full Version : Matt's Classic Bowties and Autorad

scherp69
06-24-2013, 02:36 PM
I've never posted in the Feedback section as only a couple times have I felt that a vendor went above and beyond what is expected of them. In one case, I really wanted to post some positive feedback, but the vendor asked me not to, so I respected that.

Like many on this forum and others, I was a big Frank supporter. Thankfully I'm not out any money or parts, but certainly had some headaches getting a few of my parts. Once the trust in Frank was all but gone by most, and after several negative posts, I knew that I did not want to go down that route again until he fixed things.

I have since bought from a bunch of vendors on the forum and can't say anything bad about any of them. My last two purchases were both through Matt at MCB and I wanted to share my experience and why I was impressed.

My first order was for DSE connectors and Ring Brother hood hinges. I had tracking numbers for both within 2 days. There was an error with the DSE connectors that I got and they needed to be replaced. Matt was great to deal with. Emailed me a UPS label so I could ship the wrong ones back to him. Got the new ones very quickly.

My most recent order with Matt was for a Autorad radiator set up. I ordered the set up the beginning of April and I knew that it would not be ready until the beginning of June. I planned on picking it up at the Washington / Canada border to save on shipping and brokerage. I also ordered a Dakota Digital fan controller. The place I ship to only holds items for 60 days and then will return them. I asked Matt to hold off on shipping the controller until the middle of May so everything would arrive around the same time. Now the waiting game began.

One day in the middle of May I was at work and I received an email from Matt with the tracking number for the controller. I was quite impressed as I'll admit, I wondered if it would get shipped. I was told my rad would be ready to ship out June 3. Last week of May I received another email from Matt. He was updating me that he had called Autorad to see where they were with the build. It was still on time. The week of June 3, I had the tracking number for the rad setup emailed to me. The best part was, not once did I have to email to say "hey are things still on track?" I was very impressed with the customer service I got from Matt and his staff. Thanks again.

As for Autorad...they were a couple days off from the date they said at the beginning, but to be a couple days off 2 months prior....can't complain at all. I emailed them to ask a question shortly after I ordered and heard back the following morning. The biggest thing........their product is an amazing piece of work. Yes they seem expensive, but you get a lot for your money. And the quality is amazing.

https://static1.pt-content.com/images/pt/2013/06/IMG_0153_zps41cde059-1.jpg (http://s222.photobucket.com/user/scherp69/media/IMG_0153_zps41cde059.jpg.html)

Todd in Vancouver
07-21-2013, 11:30 AM
Very nice and this setup is definitely on my purchase list