PDA

View Full Version : Truck Addition!

GEARBOXGARAGE
06-17-2013, 04:53 AM
Awesome to see a truck specific section added to the forum. Can't wait to see how this develops and the growth that it will receive! I've been an occasional visitor to the site, but had to join in with the new Truck section.

Keep Truckin'

-Mike

Tricky
07-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Love to see the faces of the corvette club guys at our "Hub City Motorsports" auto X as I nip at there taillights.

If you can auto X a truck you can auto X anything!!

Wes.Drelleshak
07-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Mike, it's cool to see the growth and positive response from muscle car guys.

bovey
07-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Agreed Wes. Where I run, I'm the minority in the STi, BRZ, FRS, M3, EVO crowd. They are very supportive and love that something different shows up to rock it. Turns out everyone loves the sound of a V8.

GEARBOXGARAGE
07-09-2013, 01:43 PM
Mike, it's cool to see the growth and positive response from muscle car guys.

Wes, the Truck movement is going crazy! We're on the front of a new era in Hot Rodding. Can't wait to get my '71 out and start running it!

Tricky
07-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Ran all three events at the "Run to the Music"2 in Nashville this weekend. Autocross,Circle track (18 degree embankment) and Speed and Stop challenge. Had a great time and I felt bad for two mustangs that hit the wall. There is no better feeling then your truck surviving that kind of triathlon while hanging with cars that have $100 grand plus in them. I will try and put some pics up.