PDA

View Full Version : Metro Cruise

Little Bill
08-22-2005, 10:22 AM
If anyone is interested- Grand Rapid, MI is having its 1st Cruise on Sat. Aug 27, 2005. For more info you can go to www. southkent.org

aero7minute
08-23-2005, 05:54 AM
I'm planning to at least head down and check it out.
This passes about 5 miles from my house.

I think Adam is planning to be there too.

Posted this up a few weeks ago and only got a response from Adam.

-matt

bdoobie69
08-24-2005, 03:30 PM
I think I will be heading up there as well. Sounds like it may be good. I am definately ready to see more cars after the car show that was up in Coopersville a couple of weeks ago. It was huge!

aero7minute
08-25-2005, 05:20 AM
There was an article in the Grand Rapids press the other day about the cruise. I guess there are going to be judged car shows going on as well, and they already have about 250 cars registered for the judging.

If it goes anything like Woodward, then only about 10-15 percent of the cars that show up register for the shows. The rest are simply there for the cruising.

Which means if I am doing my math right, about 2500 cars are expected.

Should be a good time, and if nothing else you can say that you were there for the first annual.

Maybe we should try and plan a get together.

If anybody is interested, I can try and come up with a place where we can get a couple of cars together, that is easy to find.

Let me know.....

matt

TEDDYS CAMARO
08-25-2005, 06:06 AM
I Will Also Be At The Cruise. Maybe We Should All Meet Somewhere. Any Ideas Where?

aero7minute
08-25-2005, 12:16 PM
There are lots of parking lots and what-not either on 28th, or just off.

Maybe somewhere along 29th might be a little easier.
Depends which end people are coming from.

More towards the west end, I am not as familiar with, but the east end, I could come up with somewhere.

Depending on how many people are planning to be there.
I was thinking, behind the Shcueller's Books on 28th. A little bit of parking back there. Or if we need more room, there are lots of other places.

Let's see if we can't get an idea of how many people are planning on being there in the next 24 hours, and we can go from there.

I'll be there for sure, even if we aren't planning a "mini-meet"

-matt

TEDDYS CAMARO
08-25-2005, 05:10 PM
Wherever You Want To Meet, I Am Game. Just Let Me Know!