PDA

View Full Version : Thank You.

Bad94
05-26-2013, 06:17 PM
I would like to say thank you to Mark and Jessi Bowler, Royal Purple, Forgeline Wheels, Orange Cone Racing, PCS, BFGoodrich, Phantom-Products, Mothers, Jet Hot and the local SCCA.
Between Saturday and Sunday I would think we got 75 if not more runs. Sunday morning in the rain was a blast, but now I have to spend about a full day cleaning the car.

Rod
05-26-2013, 07:20 PM
75 runs of fun! That's awesome

pharmd
05-26-2013, 07:23 PM
Only got to come down for today, but had a great time...rain or shine. Got to meet some cool folks, ate some good food and got a nice Mothers detailing kit. Great people, great event.

BuzzKillian
05-27-2013, 05:19 AM
X2 on the Thanks! I really learned a lot with all the seat time. It seems it may be time for upgrades on the car...

So Cal Camaro
05-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Mark and Jessi Bowler put on a great event, so many autocross runs, more than any other event I've been too...met a lot of great people...thanks to Bowler's, the local SCCA that shag cones even in the rain and all the sponsors that supported the event...if the date works next year, will definitely be back for more fun....

shmoov69
05-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a blast hated to miss it the kids even had fun the last few years! What was the final car count? Hope it paid for itself Mark, you really do a good job.