PDA

View Full Version : LSX 454 Bowtie block rear cover and new rear main seal

Redlines
05-22-2013, 12:33 PM
Selling rear cover for GMPP LSX Bowtie Block. Purchased new and installed on engine block with new rear main seal. Engine was parted out and was never actually started up before doing so. Other than some paint overspray on the cover and some rtv sealant residue it is good to install with the new main seal already in it. Will also include the o ring seals if still on hand for free. This is the unique cover for the LSX Bowtie Block with the script LSX written on it.

GM sells it for $230 plus, no bolts or seals.

I am selling mine $150, if paypal please add their 3% to total. I will cover half the shipping too.

bpowell
06-25-2013, 07:04 AM
Selling rear cover for GMPP LSX Bowtie Block. Purchased new and installed on engine block with new rear main seal. Engine was parted out and was never actually started up before doing so. Other than some paint overspray on the cover and some rtv sealant residue it is good to install with the new main seal already in it. Will also include the o ring seals if still on hand for free. This is the unique cover for the LSX Bowtie Block with the script LSX written on it.

GM sells it for $230 plus, no bolts or seals.

I am selling mine $150, if paypal please add their 3% to total. I will cover half the shipping too.

Is this still available?

Redlines
08-07-2013, 05:07 PM
Sold