PDA

View Full Version : 67 Mustang

70Uglybird
05-01-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm a GM guy, only Ford I've ever owned is a 03 Cobra for about 8 months.... A coworker knew I was into cars and said she is selling her 1967 Mustang they've owned for 30 years. Last 20 its just been stored in the garage and started every once in awhile. I haven't seen it yet but this is coming from a lady who is not all that into cars. She claims no rust or significant body damage. The vinyl top has been removed so its ugly there and the paint is faded. She made a big deal of it needing a new seat cover and carpet. Says it runs and drives good but needs brakes and probably an alignment (which I take as front end work.) OH and she made a big deal about it missing a hubcap.

Car is red on red with black top (when it was on) 289 with an auto. Complete except for the hubcap. What does a really solid 4 condition 67 mustang really go for these days what should I offer her? Car was a daily before they bought a newer car and just stopped driving it and put it in the garage.

Thanks in advance I'll post pictures after I go look at it! I'm excited although I don't think the Mustang guys are going to like what I'd do to it....

Bobby