PDA

View Full Version : How about a computer tech forum

JamesJ
09-06-2004, 05:39 PM
I hate to increase the number of forums but it just seems that i have lots of computer questions lately. Or maybe combine it with this forum. Just throwing an idea out :usa:

TonyL
09-06-2004, 09:49 PM
heh. i dont know how many computer "experts" there are around here, but the idea is worth looking into.

Matt@RFR
09-06-2004, 11:57 PM
My opinion is that there's plenty of computer oriented forums available (That's an assumption...there's forums for everything else, so why not computers?!), so go to them with your questions.

I could see an automotive computer section for tuning EFI systems here though.

I may be slightly biased, since computers seem to hate me. :hammer:

JamesJ
09-07-2004, 07:33 AM
The questions that would be ask would most likely have to do with geting this to work with the forum, your car web site, picture hosting places, linking, HTML code, just basic stuff that caould make it life a little better, I was not talking about if you think I need a Zeon processor vs Pentium. I wonder if there are "nice" computer forums, could be like CC on steroids. :help: But like i said if this forum just said "& Computers" then people would feel free to ask questions here.

derekf
09-07-2004, 10:33 AM
Feel free to ask.. if anywhere is the right place to ask, this is probably it... and I'm sure myself or other computer-savvy folks will be able to help.

Somehow I feel like I'll end up regretting this post :)