PDA

View Full Version : Heat exchanger 69 camaro

snappytravis
04-22-2013, 07:35 PM
I have been looking around for what everyone is using for heat exchangers, It seems that there going with either zl1 camaro or cadillac and even some gt500 mustang setups, I spoke with Paul Hammond today at crr racing and he told me that they are working on building one for the 69 camaro. Sounds like it will mount on the front side of the core support and behind the ac condensor, The positive side is I think the hood latch brace will still be able to be used in it's stock location. Just thought I would though this out there for anyone that may be able to use this information. I would like to see any pictures of other setups if anyone would like to share.
Thanks Travis

Tweaked Zed
04-24-2013, 08:40 PM
I am currently searching around too. Even found a dual pass on fleabay (21x6x2.5 core) that looks like it would fit down low. I might cut out between the signal lights to try to get it out of the way of the rad and AC condensor too. It's hard to find pics around of the heat exchangers, lots of underhood shots but not many grill and rad support shots!