PDA

View Full Version : Any Word on Where the Next Redneck Venue Will Be and When?

alfaking
04-21-2013, 06:58 PM
Did the show get picked up for another season? Hopefully it will be shot in a different region.

the owl
05-20-2013, 05:04 PM
I want to know this as well, the show is trashy but I like it!

badazz81z28
05-27-2013, 05:55 PM
I really liked the show, but I thought it got old after a few episodes. If it comes back for another season, I hope they travel a little and change up the show slightly. I would like to see "us" the pro-touring guys having a shot to race just like the off the street imports did. Maybe "Import vs American" and have them do the typical events (speed-stop/autoX/road course) for best overall. Of course there needs to be some filtering process so you don't get the clunkers and the average joe Honda vehicles. The show also needs an hour time block. In 30 min, it just seems the show was rushed.

Danny Thomas
06-17-2013, 04:28 AM
I really liked the show, but I thought it got old after a few episodes. If it comes back for another season, I hope they travel a little and change up the show slightly. I would like to see "us" the pro-touring guys having a shot to race just like the off the street imports did. Maybe "Import vs American" and have them do the typical events (speed-stop/autoX/road course) for best overall. Of course there needs to be some filtering process so you don't get the clunkers and the average joe Honda vehicles. The show also needs an hour time block. In 30 min, it just seems the show was rushed.

I agree, just travel across America and have a Cattle Call for the locals to come out and match up.. No regulars except the emcee and Ken. 1 hour run and no staging of the races, all were way to fake on 1st season.